Chapter Three

Vampiric Romance Chapter Three

*Emilee’s POV*

I hugged myself tightly, letting my tears flow freely. All the memories came flooding back into my mind.

[Flashbacks]

8 years ago

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Go away!!! Go away!! HELP!! Someone please help me!!!” One of the men grabbed onto my arm and swung me towards the ground. And the others pinned me down onto the ground.

“Please… No..” I shook my head vigorously. My eyes widened when I saw the man started unbuckling his pants.

“AHHH!!! DON’T WANT!!! GO AWAY!!!” The man came close to me and I could feel his breathe fanning over my neck. He started licking my neck. Eww. Gross!!!

“Let me go!! Let me…” They gripped even tighter, forcing me to stay still. The man violently tore the clothes that I’m wearing.

“AH!!” Fear. Tears kept pouring down. I kept on struggling to break free from their grip.

“Stay still!!” Then, a slap came across my cheek. He slapped me so hard that it made me feel giddy.

“No.. no..” I mumbled softly. The man started sucking my neck. I gave up struggling and lay down like a dead body. That is it. I’m going to get rape by so many men. I close my eyes, not wanting to see their faces.

Just then, I felt the weight on me is being lifted off. I started to hear crashing sounds. My eyes flew open and saw a guy is beating them up.

“Leave!! You all better leave now. Otherwise I’m going to call the police!!!” The guy shouted at them.

“You better watch out!” One of them shouted and all of them run off hurriedly.

He took of his coat and wrapped around my body. I moved away, terrified that he may do something to me also.

“I’m not going to hurt you.”

“Thank.. Thank you..” I lifted my head up a little and peep at him. His hair is in a mess and the corner of his lip is bleeding.

“You.. You are bleeding..” My trembling hand went out to reach for his face.

“I’m fine. Let’s get you home.”

That is how I met Ren. We became friends and also neighbours. That day he was actually moving into the flat beside mine when he heard me screaming for help.

We are now lying on the beach, resting. I turned to look at him. He is having his eyes closed, sleeping peacefully. Looking at him, my heart started racing. I could even feel butterflies in my stomach. I’m falling for him. In high school, he is always so popular. Ren is smart, nice and hot. Girls in our school are crazy over him. Yes. He transferred into my high school Year 3.

He suddenly opened his eyes and caught me staring at him. I got so trapped into his hazel brown eyes. It totally mesmerized me. And the next thing you know he grabbed my neck and crashed his lips towards mine. My eyes widened. I’m shocked.

He whispered into my ear. “Are you going to close your eyes and kiss me back?” His voice sounded so husky and sexy.

“I..” I looked at him, not sure of what to say. He just smirked and kissed me again. This time I kissed him back after a few seconds. I love him. I love him so much. I can’t describe how much I love him. It’s beyond words. Does he feel the same way as me?

He slowly let go of the kiss and look at me. Is that love that I see in his eyes? As if he could read my mind…

“I love you.” Ren said and smiled lovingly at me. He pulled me into his arms. “I know you love me too.” He chuckled.

I felt his body vibrated. “Are you laughing at me?” I pushed him slightly away from me. I frowned upon seeing his face. He is making fun of me? I pushed him back to the ground, stood up and stomped away. Is he lying? Means he doesn’t love me? He is just trying to disturb me.

I heard footsteps behind me. I tried to ignore it because I know is Ren. And before I could even react, he hugged me tightly from the back.

“Emi, I love you. And I mean it.” He buried his face in my neck and started kissing my neck. I shivered upon his touch. I could feel him smirking. He spun me around and crashed his lips against mine. He sneaked his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He licked my lips asking for entrance. I easily gave in to him. The kiss is so gentle and passionate.

We became a couple after that day. Girls in school got so jealous of me. Of course!! I got the best guy on earth!! I love to stick around Ren. I love to follow wherever he goes. I love to be in his arms.

“You are really behaved like a kid.” He always said that to me. I will always pout when he said that. He will then laugh at me and before I get angry, he will kiss me.

“You.. You always..” I stumbled at my words. Whenever I’m angry or going to be angry, he will start kissing me. How could I possible continue to be angry at him?

“Don’t you love it?” He asked. He put his hand around my waist.

“I.. I..” I look at him. He is teasing me again. “I hate you.”

“I know you don’t.” He replied. I stared at him for a while. He is totally enjoying himself of bullying me. I struggled to get out of his grip. He’s not loosening his grip, instead, he held onto me tighter.

“Emi..” He rested on my forehead and smiled. I stop struggling and melted into his arms when he called my name so gently. Both of us silently held onto each other, enjoying the moment. I lifted my head to look at him. I smiled sweetly at him.

“I love you.” He mouthed these 3 words to me. My smile grew wider. I swung my arms over his neck and hugged him tightly.

“I love you more.” I whispered into his ear.

Hey!! How is it so far?! Comments!! xoxo