Chapter Twelve

Vampiric Romance Chapter Twelve

*Emilee’s POV*

“I’m sorry.” Ren mumbled softly. He must have seen my memories that are being played in my mind.

I smiled at him. “It’s ok. I said I forgive you, didn’t I? And I have you now. You won’t leave me again, right?”

He shook his head. “Never again.” He crushed his lips against mine. I placed my hand over his neck and pushed myself closer to him. He shoved his tongue inside my mouth. I feel my body start to heat up.

“Ren…”

I could feel him smirking. He continued to kiss me. He nibbles my earlobe. I bite my lips to prevent myself from moaning in pleasure. He pushed me towards the bed and kissed my jaws, and down to my neck. He’s sucking real hard on my neck.

“Ren…” I griped his arm tightly.

“I want you, baby.” He voice sounded so husky and sexy. He cupped one of my breasts. I gasped loudly and let out a moan. He tore away my dress violently, revealing my tender white skin.

He took off his shirt and continued kissing my shoulder gently.

“Ren… I…” He looked at me and I saw lust in his eyes. He looked damn sexy and hot!! I swing my arms over his neck and hook my legs over his waist to bring myself nearer to him. I kiss passionately on his lips.

“I love you.” He whispered into my ear.

“I love you more.” I smile at him. He buried himself between my neck and shoulder.

“You smell so great.” His lips brush across my neck. He licked my neck and down to my chest. His tongue swirled around my nipples.

“Ah..!” My body getting so tensed up and warm. I feel a sharp pain ejecting into me. I cried in pain.

“Hush hush… Did I hurt you?” Ren bend down to kiss my forehead. I shook my head and snuggle closer to him. I want him.

“Ahhh..” I moan in pleasure. “Ren…”

I do not remember how it ended. The sunlight shone into the room, hurting my eyes. My eyes flutter open. I look around the room and there is only me lying on it. I frown.

I get down from the bed, feeling so sore in between my legs. I went into the washroom to take a bath. I look into the mirror and saw marks around my neck and shoulder. Memories become vivid in my mind. My heart race quickly and I blushed at the thought of it. But where did Ren go?

I just pick up a dress in the cupboard and open the room door. I took a deep breath. I follow his smell which leads me back to the second last room of the long corridor. I open the door and dash into his arms.

I nuzzled into his chest. “You are not in bed with me.” I pout at him.

“I’m sorry, love.” He brushed his lips across mine.

I frowned and pushed his head towards me. I claimed his lips possessively. He smiled and dominated the kiss.

“Ahem.” Someone from the back made some coughing sound. I then realized I allowed the wild side of me took over me. I turned to look behind and saw one man and one lady sitting behind a desk.

“I…” I stumble. What the heck am I doing? I slap myself mentally. I heard Ren chuckled and he hide my face into his chest.

“Sorry, dad.”

Dad? I turn around and saw the both adults looking at me. “I’m sorry. I…” I look down at the floor, feeling embarrassed.

“It’s ok, Emi.” Ren hugged me from the back. I took a glance of him and look at his parents. I blush immediately. Ren tightened his grip around my waist and place his chin on my shoulder.

“Ren, your parents are watching.” I think I’m going to die from embarrassment.

“Oh.. Embarrass? But just now when you kiss…” I widen my eyes and quickly cover his mouth with my hands. Ren laughed and find it amusing. I frown and pout at him.

‘This is not funny.’ I thought. I know he can hear me.

He embraced me warmly. ‘Sorry, love.’

‘Nope. Not going to forgive you.’ I’m playing stubborn with him.

‘You can punish me later.’ I lift up my head to see his eyes sparkling.

‘REN!!!’ He is still teasing me. He just laughed.

“Ahem. Do the both of you know what respect is? We are still standing here you know?” Ren’s dad spoke with a stern voice.

I jump a little and turn swiftly to face his parents. “I’m sorry. I got carried away.” I apologized.

“It’s ok, dear.” Ren’s mum pat a few times on Ren’s dad’s thigh.

“They are just in love with each other passionately.” Ren’s mum spoke and winked at me. I blush and take a little peep at Ren.

“You are Emilee Grey right?” Ren’s mum smiles warmly at me.

“Yes, Mrs Handerson.”

“You can call me Jane or you can follow Ren by calling me mum. I don’t mind.” This makes me blushed and she just giggled.

Ren’s mum held my hand and look at me. “You have really grown into a beautiful young lady. I’m so glad that you are Ren’s mate. I’m sorry for removing your memories and locked up your vampire senses but we didn’t have a choice.”

“What do you mean?” I look puzzled.

“You have not told her?” Ren’s mum looked at Ren. Ren just shook his head.

“Maybe, the both of you should go for a walk?” Ren’s mum suggested.

Ren just nodded and pulled me along with him. I bowed to his parents to show courtesy before leaving the room.