Chapter Eleven

Vampiric Romance Chapter Eleven

*Emilee’s POV*

[Flashback]

5 years ago…

“Ren!! Ren!! What happened??!” I knock on the door but there is no response.

“Ren!! Ren!!” I twist the door knob and realize the door isn’t lock. I step into his house and went looking for him. I saw some shadows sway passed me. I turn around but there isn’t anyone. Then, someone grabbed me from the back and pinned me against the wall.

“Ren?” Ren doesn’t seem to be himself. His eyes are all red.

“Ren? What happened? Are you not feeling well?” I touch his arm and he is burning hot.

“Emi, you smell so great.” Ren held on to me tightly.

“Wh..at?” I look at Ren and saw 2 pointy teeth. What is that? Fangs?

“I want you so badly.” Without hesitant, Ren went to my neck.

“AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!” I feel something sharp pierced through my skin. Everything starts to get blurry and I become unconscious.

I could feel a burning sensation in my throat. I grip my throat tightly. Pain. I need.. I need.. Blood. I stand on my feet, getting ready to dash out of the room.

“Grab her!!” I heard people commanding behind me. Later on, 2 men grabbed me tightly and yanked me back on to the bed.

“Let me go!!!!” I keep struggling when they start to chain me on to the bed. “What are you doing? Let me go!!!” I totally behave like a wild beast.

Someone grabbed my chin and poured some hot liquid into my mouth. It tastes like iron. Bitter. I didn’t like this taste. It did ease the burning feeling a little but it’s not sufficient to cure it. I needed something else. I’m craving for someone else’s blood.

“Give her more blood!” A guy commanded. I look at the guy. Jay. So this is why I find him familiar. They continued to pour blood into my mouth. I felt terrible. I have the urge to break free from the chain.

“AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” Suddenly gusts of wind swirled around the room, knocking the guys on to the floor. I break free from the chains and dashed out of the room. I follow the sweet scent that appeals me the most. I run out from the front door and dash across the field. I slam open the front door of another building. And there is he. Ren is running down from the stairs. When he spotted me, he pulled me into his arms.

“I need you.” He said and bit me on my neck. It hurts at first but slowly it’s turning into pleasure. I let out a moaned. I want him too. My fangs extended and it pierced through his skin. I love this feeling.

“Pull them apart!!” I heard a female voice command the men. 2 of them grabbed on to my arms and pulled me away from Ren. There are also 2 men grabbing on to Ren.

“Ren!!” They are hurting me.

“Let go of me!!” Ren shouted. His eyes turned blue and one of the men started to freeze into an ice statue. It started to crack after a few minutes, shattering into pieces and the man fell on to the ground. Ren punched the men that are holding on to me. They released their grip on me. Ren smashed me against his chest and kissed me possessively. I swing my hand over his head and push him nearer to me.

“They are soul mates.” I heard something mumbling while Ren and I are kissing. When Ren let go of me, I saw lust in his eyes. My heart is thumping so rapidly. I pull him towards me and crash my lips against his. We started to kiss again. I love him so much. I want him so badly. All the love and lust is filling my heart.

I slide my fingers across his face. So perfect looking.

He smiled at me. ‘You are so beautiful.’

Then, everything came to an end. The next time when I woke up, I’m lying on my own bed. I don’t remember what has happened. I only remember I went shopping for Ren’s present. Then, I went to his house and after that.. Blank.

Ren.. Ren.. I flip down from my bed and went knocking on his door but there is no answer. I tried twisting the door knob but its lock. I went running around the estate but he’s nowhere to be seen. He’s not in school, not in the park and not at the beach. I went back home lifelessly.

“Emilee, what’s wrong? Did something happen?” My mum looked at me with a worried face. I shook my head and locked myself in the room. I buried myself under my blanket and started crying.

2 years later, my parents died in a car accident. I locked myself in my room for the entire 1 year. Grieve, sadness, pain, sorrow, misery.

“AHHHH!!!!!” I screamed out loud but the pain still exists. I kept on crying and crying - day and night. This night feels exceptionally cold. Strong winds blowing through my windows. Rain started pouring down. The moment I see lighting, I covered my ears with my hands. Thunder roars loudly. I crouch down at one corner. I sob even harder.

“Emi…” I feel warm spread across my body. I relaxed upon his touch.

“Shhh.. It’s ok.” He whispered into my ear. “I’m here.”

I closed my eyes and enjoyed his accompany. Slowly, I drift into dreamland. The next morning when I woke up, I’m sleeping nicely on my bed. Drops of tears trickle out from my eyes. It’s him, isn’t it? Then, why is he leaving me alone? What should I do? Just what should I do...

Time passes and I decided to enter into University. After a year in school, I met Ren in school.  Jenn, Jay and Ray… I remember Ray grabbed my neck and pinned me against the wall. He then swung me across the road. My body smashed into the brick walls and bounced back on to the floor.

I can’t remember anything after that. I was awake sleeping on the bed. And now, here I am, standing in the room with Ren in front of me. My vampire cells from 5 years ago have been awakened. Now, I’m the same as Ren – A vampire.

Updated!!! Please note: this is actually from Emilee's POV. So bascially that's what she went through.. =)

Comment. Vote. Fan.