Chapter Twenty Nine

Vampiric Romance Chapter Twenty Nine

*Jay’s POV*

It has been 3 days. Jenn is still lying on the bed with no response. I did not leave her side. Not even once. Looking out of the window, it is now winter. Snow are falling down from the sky, filling the ground with snow.

“Jenn, it is snowing outside now. I know you will definitely love this. It’s so beautiful outside. I will let you do anything. Roll on the snow, do butterflies on the snow. Anything. Just wake up will you? Just wake up…” I held on to her hand tightly and started crying.

*Emilee’s POV*

The door of Jay’s room is opened. I stood outside the door looking at Jenn and Jay. I caused my best friend lying on the bed. I caused Jay to be in grieved. It’s my entire fault. I clutched my heart and dropped to the floor. Tears streamed down my face.

“Emi…”

I looked up to see Ren standing in front of me. I stood up from the ground and ran into his arms. I hugged him tightly and cried out loud. He did not say anything. He just held me tightly and let me cry.

Ren held my hands and led me into Jay’s room.

“Jay, I need your help.” Ren said. Jay turned to look at us and back to Jenn. He didn’t want to leave. He wanted to stay beside Jenn.

“Jay, Jenn wouldn’t want to see you like this.” Ren continued. After Uncle Finn and Ray failed to kill me, they recruits lots of rogues and decided to attack us. Ren, his parents and Jay’s parents are currently planning on how to deal with it. Ren is trying his best to convince Jay to participate.

“Jay, Uncle Finn and Ray are planning to attack. We really need your help.” Ren said. All of us stayed silence for a few minutes.

“Give me a few minutes.” Jay said. Ren and I nodded and waited for him outside his room. A few minutes later, he walked out of the room washed up.

He looked at me and asked. “Can you look after Jenn for me?”

“Yes.” I said.

He smiled at me and went off with Ren.

I took a sit beside the bed and looked at Jenn. She looked so pale.

“Jenn, I’m sorry. I’m better at controlling my power now. Ren has been coaching me and I would like you to see it.” I smiled a little. “You are really a very good best friend of mine. How can I live without you? I cannot lose you. Please wake up. I need you. Jay needs you. You promised me, didn’t you? You said we will be best friends forever, didn’t you? Please…” Tears flow out from my eyes.

Suddenly, I feel a little vibration on the bed. I looked up at once. “Jenn?”

*Ren’s POV*

I am currently at my dad’s study room, with my parents Uncle Luke and Auntie Sophia, Jay’s mum, and Jay. We are discussing about the plan on how to deal with Uncle Finn and Ray. Jay tried to participate but he is still a bit distracted. I know he is worried about Jenn. I totally can understand how he feels.

Our parents also knew that Jay is unfocused.

“Ok. We will end our meeting for now.” My dad said and signalled me to Jay. Jay is still dazing on the chair. I patted Jay and signalled him that the meeting has ended. He nodded and left right away. I followed behind him. He opened the door of his room. He froze for a few seconds and went dashing out.

“JAY!!” I shouted. I went to take a look in his room. No one is here. I chased after Jay and we came to the garden, covered with snow. We heard laughing sound travelling out. Both of us froze.

Emilee and Jenn are playing snow war? Jenn used her right hand to throw snow balls at Emilee. Emilee used her wind power to crash the snow ball into powder form and sprinkled from the air to the ground. Such a beautiful scene.

“Emilee, you are so awesome.” Jenn said to Emilee.

Emilee walked up to Jenn and hugged her tightly. “You are then the awesome one, Jenn.”

“Best friends forever?” Emilee asked Jenn.

“Best friends forever.” Jenn said and smiled sweetly at her. The two of them then turned to look at us. Emilee held onto Jenn and the both of them walked towards us slowly. Both Jay and Jenn are looking at each other. Both their eyes never left each other. Jenn stood in front of Jay and Emilee stood beside. I wrapped my arms around and both of us smiled at each other.

The both of them kept staring at each other. Jay slowly lifted his hand to touch her face. Jenn closed her eyes to feel the warm Jay is giving her. Jay took a step closer to Jenn and rested his forehead on hers. I know the both of them have a thousand of things to say to each other but none of them are speaking up. This is because there are too many things to say and none of them knows where to begin. And no matter how many words have been said, it is still insufficient to explain the feelings and the emotions they are currently experiencing.

Jay put his arms around Jenn and hugged her tightly. Jenn smiled and snuggled into his arms.

“It’s getting cold out here. Let’s go inside.” I said and walked in with Emilee. Jay and Jenn followed behind.

We went to sit at the living room that is warm and cosy with the being fireplace lit up. I sat on the couch and pulled Emilee to sit on my lap. Jay and Jenn sat on the longer sofa. Jay put his arms around her waist and sat close to her. The both of them kept looking at each other, totally living in their own world.

“Is your arm hurting?” Jay asked gently. Jenn took a look at her bandaged arm.

“Jenn?” Jay called out her name.

“It’s kind of numb.” She said, turning to look at Jay. Jay looked at Jenn sadly. She doesn’t know. None of us told her.

“Jay? What’s wrong?” Jenn asked but Jay is not responding to her. She looked at the both of us. Emilee felt apologetic towards Jenn.

“Jenn…” I called her. She turned to look at me, waiting for me to continue.

“You arm is hurt quite badly. You might have issues using that arm.” I told her. The oak wood is the weakness of all vampires. The oak wood stabbed at her arm, damaging her nerves. Basically, she will not have strength in her left arm, unable to lift things with it.

“Oh. No wonder my left arm felt so weak.” She laughed a little. She looked at us. “What’s with all your faces? It’s nothing serious. It’s not as if my whole arm dropped off.”

“Jenn…” Emilee is feeling guilty about it.

“I’m fine, Emilee. Don’t have to feel guilty about it. Jay will be my left hand, right?” Jenn looked at Jay and smiled at him. Jay hugged her closer to him and buried his face in her hair.

“Yes. Forever.”

Sorry for the changing of POVs. Here is the new chapter~~ =)