Chapter Thirteen

Vampiric Romance Chapter Thirteen

*Emilee’s POV*

Ren and I walked down the stairs and passed through the living room.

“Prince Ren.” Then, this guy came to bow in front of him.

“We’re just going to take a walk in the garden.” Ren told him.

“Would you like to take coats with you? It’s cold outside.” The guy took a glance at me. I looked down at myself and I realized I’m only wearing a thin fabric dress. Ren noticed his stare and turned to look at me. Oh Boy. Ren’s eyes are burning with lust and jealousy.

Ren turned back to look at that guy and he started to scream in pain. His hands start to freeze into ice.

“Ren!!”

“Ask the servants to bring out a coat. And… don’t you dare look at her with those filthy eyes again!!” Ren growled at him.

“Ye.. Yes.. My prince.” He hurriedly left the living room.

“Ren, calm down.” I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested on his chest.

“Why are you wearing like this?” He sounded so jealous.

“I just grabbed it from the wardrobe.” I said innocently.

“Geez… We will go shopping soon and get you some decent clothes to wear.”

I giggle. He looked so cute when he’s jealous. I didn’t know he gets jealous so easily and I didn’t know he’s such a possessive man.

“Thanks for the compliment. And so now you know, you are not going to get near to any guys. If not, I won’t hesitate to dig their eyes out and rip their throat off.” Ren said.

“Stop lingering in my mind. Privacy.”

“Nope. There is no privacy for you.” He said. I tried to read his mind but I got nothing.

“Why can’t I read yours?”

“I blocked you out from my thoughts. I only allow you to hear those thoughts that I wanted you to.”

“This is so unfair.” I didn’t know how to block thoughts and I know Ren will not teach me because I bet he love hearing my thoughts. And of course I know that he still doesn’t want me to know about Ray.

Just then, the housekeep comes with 2 coats in her hand.

“Prince Ren, here are the coats.”

“It’s ok. I don’t need it. I just need 1 for Emi.” Ren just take 1 of the coat and put it over me.  I slide my arms in to the coat. This is warm.