Chapter Four

Vampiric Romance Chapter Four

*Emilee’s POV*

“Ren!! I want to play that!!” I pointed to the roller coaster and started running towards the queue.

“Emi, slow down!” He shouted and caught up with me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him. I smiled happily at him.

He shook his head and tapped me on my nose. “Behaving like a kid.”

I snuggled into his arms and hugged Ren around his waist. “But I know you like it.” I said and giggled. I looked into his hazel brown eyes.

“Nope. I don’t like it.” He said suddenly which made me so shocked.

“Wha..t?”

He hugged me closer. “I love it.” A smile creeps onto my face.

“Let’s go and play, shall we?” I asked. I can’t wait to play the games in the amusement park.

He patted my head gently. “Yes, my love.”

I held onto his hand and pulled him quickly to the roller coaster queue. The whole day we stayed in the amusement park, playing all the games.

“Emi, are you tired?” We are currently sitting under a tent. Ren swept my fringe to the side.

I hooked onto his arms. “Nope. I still can play!” I said excitedly.

Ren went on to wipe off my sweat. “You are already sweating like crazy and you still want to play.”

I smiled innocently at him and rested my head on his shoulder. Ren rested his head on mine and gently planted a kiss on my head. I giggled and lifted up my head to look at Ren. I love this guy... a lot. I could feel that my heart is going to explode soon. The love for him is already overflowing. I know he feel the same way as me because I can feel it at the way he looks at me. It’s filled with love.

“Let’s go and play another round!!” I stood up from my seat and pulled Ren up from his.

“Careful, Emi.” He wrapped his arms around me. “One more round and we are heading back home ok?”

“Ok. Ok.” I nodded. We played the roller coaster again and some other games before heading back home. Just as Ren send me to the doorstep, the sky started to rain. When the lighting strike and the thunder roared, I jump up and cling onto Ren.

My parents have gone out for wedding dinner. Nobody is at house. And it is having thunderstorm now.

I grabbed onto Ren tightly. “I’m scared... Don’t leave me alone...”

“It’s ok, love.” Ren stroke my back gently to calm me down. Just then, another thunder roars again. I squeak and snuggle even closer into Ren’s chest. I’m so scared that I started to sob.

“Shhh.. It’s ok. I’m here.” Ren carried me up and walked into my room. He put me down on my bed. I grabbed his wrist before he could walk away.

“Don’t go..”

“I’m just going to wet a towel for you.” Ren sat down on the edge of my bed. I shook my head and held onto him.

“Don’t go...” I show him my puppy eyes. I didn’t want him to go anywhere. I just want him to stay with me. I sob even harder.

“Ok… Ok... hush... hush... It’s ok. I’m not going anywhere.” Ren lie down beside me and cuddle me into his arms. “I will always stay with you.”

At this moment, the lighting strike again. The thunder roars loudly. Everything snaps back into reality. I’m alone in my room. My room is in total darkness. I’m still crouching at the same corner of my room. There is thunderstorm outside. Everything is similar to that night. But the only thing that is different is that Ren is not with me. I’m alone. I’m frightened. I covered my ears and cried. He promised me that he will stay with me always. He promised me that he won’t go anywhere but stay by my side. I cried even harder at the thought of that.

Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around me. I took a deep breath and a familiar scent hit me.

“It’s ok. I’m here.”

“Please... Don’t leave me alone... Don’t go...” I clutch onto his shirt tightly. “Don’t go... Don’t leave me alone...” I kept pleading. I lost him and I lost my parents. I’m always alone in the house. At that point when I saw him appearing into my life again, I’m afraid that he will leave me again. I’m scared of losing him again. I didn’t want to experience that kind of pain again. Maybe that is why I pushed him away.

At this moment, I totally broke down. I need him. I miss him. I love him.

“Hush... Hush... It’s ok. I’m here.” He carried me up in the bridal style and put me on my bed. “Emi love, it’s ok. Close your eyes and sleep.” He patted me gently on my back and coaxed me to sleep.

“Ren... Ren...” I grab him tightly.

“Yes. I’m here.” Ren gave me a peck on my forehead.

“Don’t go...” I keep on mumbling till I fall asleep. I also not too sure how did or when did I fell asleep. The next morning when I woke up, I’m alone on the bed. I sat up from my bed and scanned the surrounding. I stone for a few minutes and recall the things that happened yesterday.

I jumped up from my bed and dashed to the door. I ran out of my room and looked around my house. I ended up in the living room, seeing him standing in front of me. He is still here. He did not leave. I felt so relief.

Awkward.

I looked down to the floor, shuffling my legs and playing with my fingers.

“I made breakfast. Come over and eat.” Ren walked towards me and pulled me to the dining table. He settled me down and went to sit opposite me. Both of us eat silently.

Should I say anything? Should I start a conversation? Does he still live beside me? He.. I.. We.. I could feel his eyes are on me but I do not dare to lift up my head.

“I moved back in next door.” As if he could read my mind, he replied the question that I have in mind.

“Oh...” I do not know what to say. Guess I’m too nervous. I keep on trembling.

‘Piang’ I accidently knock over my glass of water. The glass shattered, leaving a cut on my leg.

Then, everything happened so fast. I do not know what has happened but the next thing I know, Ren is pinning me against the wall with his face buried at my neck.

Here is a new chapter~ =D