Chapter Eight

Vampiric Romance Chapter Eight

*Emilee’s POV*

“No. Emi. You are not putting me in danger. I am.” Ren stood in front of me. He let out a sigh.

“I’m a Vampire.”

How is that possible? Why suddenly..

“When I first met you..” Is he a Vampire at that time?

“No. I’m not a Vampire when I first met you. I turned into a Vampire 5 years ago. On my 18th birthday.” Ren looked quite of weird when he said that. His 18th birthday..

“What? But I can’t... remember what has happened on that day.” My instinct is telling me that something has happened on that day. This is getting so confusing.

We looked at each other for a while. I should say something. This silence is killing me but what should I say?

“Are you hungry? Do you need to eat anything or drink anything?” I asked.

He laughed and shook his head. “Do you know what are you offering to me?” Ren took a step towards me.

“Do you know what we feed on?” He wrapped his arms around me and snuggled into my neck.

“You really smell so delicious. I’m craving for your blood. It’s like an addiction to me. Do you know how hard it is for me to control myself when I’m around you?” I shivered when he kissed me on my neck.

When I looked at him, his eyes are reddish. He pushed himself away and swiftly entered the kitchen. My legs remained fixed on to the ground.

Ren. Ren. He looks like he’s in pain.

I ran into the kitchen and saw Ren leaning against the cupboards. He’s gripping on to this throat, breathing heavily.

“Ren! Ren!” I ran up to him.

“Go away. Get out.”

“No! I don’t want. Are you hurting? Is it very pain? What do you need? How can I help you?” I started to panic. Seeing him in pain really hurts me.

“Just stay away from me!!” Ren pushed me away and my body slammed towards the wall. Ren lifted up his head and looked at me with an apologetic face.

“You need to feed. You can drink from me.” I want to move closer to Ren. I feel kind of weird. It’s like I need to let him drink from me when seeing him thirsty.

“No. Stay where you are.” He seemed to understand the reasons for my behaviour.