Chapter Thirty Four

Vampiric Romance Chapter Thirty Four

*Ren's POV*

'Bang'

Thunder roared loudly in the sky and lightning strikes, hitting the ground and breaking the trees. Emi got frightened by the sound and lost her focus.

"EMI!!!" I speed towards her immediately. Jay used his power to block the lightning from striking me. I caught Emi in my arms and she gripped on to me tightly. She has blood all over her neck, her shoulder and her arms.

'Bang'

I know this is all Ray's doings. Clouds turned grey. Thunder roaring. Lightning running through the clouds.

"AHH!!!" Emi screamed when she heard the thunder.

Ray started laughing loudly. "I kind of know your mate's weakness."

I shot a death glare at him. That is it. Game on. Jay and I shield Emilee and Jenn behind us. Most of our warriors had died and we managed only destroyed a few rogues. There are maybe still around 600 rogues living. Uncle Finn created a flame ring around us. Jay quickly built stone walls around us. Uncle Finn increased his fire and I could already see half of the grass patch burnt. Rogues jumped into the stone walls and attacked us.

Jay moved those stone and swung against the rogues. The stones smashed against their stomach and pushed them away, crashing into the trees or castle walls. I looked up into the sky. I need to gather clouds to create rainstorm.

'Emi, I need to create rainstorm. I know you are scared but please, I need your help.'

Emi nodded at her. She stared up at the sky, trying to use the wind to blow the clouds together. Ray knew what we are trying to do. Thunder roared loudly and he stroked lightning at Emi. Emi curled up into a ball upon hearing the thunder. Jenn quickly controlled the electric energy. I pull Emi away swiftly and when Jenn released her power, the electric energy crashed on to the ground.

"Emi! Emi." Emi closed her eyes and tears flowing out.

"I can't. I can't. I'm too scared." She kept shaking her head.

"Emi, you can do it. You can." I tried to comfort her. Ray threw another attack towards us, splitting the both of us. The fire got bigger, trapping all of us within it.

'Emi, I'm here. You don't have to be scared.'

Emi looked at me with her watery eyes. She stared at the sky again. With the thunder, she kept losing her concentration.

'Emi, you can do it. I believe in you.' I encouraged her.

She tried once again, staring at the sky. Wind started moving around quickly. Clouds gathered even more. As the clouds became heavier, rain started to pour. I created an even bigger rain, extinguished the fire surrounding us.

"ARGH!!!" Suddenly, we heard Uncle Finn cried out loud. Rogues are hard to control. Not only us, once bloodlust rogues are so deprived of blood, they will attack whoever they see. This could be an advantage of us. Why didn't we think of that?

"Jenn, try to control the rogues again to attack Uncle Finn and Ray."

"I will try." Jenn is also wearing out already. She focused her power on the rogues but there are too many of them. She only managed to control a few. A few rogues clung on to Uncle Finn and Ray. There would keep them accompanied for a while. We need to act fast. Our parents, Jay and I started grabbing those rogues, twisting off their heads and used the oak arrows lying on the ground to stab into their heart. Emi used her power and helped us to trap the rogues together, preventing them from jumping around.

"JENN!!!!" Jay suddenly screamed out her name. Jenn is at her limit. She started sweating out blood.

"Jenn, stop. Stop!!!" Jay shouted at her.

"Jay, I still can hold on for a while. You faster go and get rid of those rogues." Jay speeded off to snap off all the rogues' neck. He moved even faster than before. I also quicken my movements.

"AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Uncle Finn and Ray cried out loud. I can hear bones cracking. Uncle Finn tried to use his power but I strengthened my rainstorm to prevent him from creating fire. Ray tried to use his electric energy against us. Jay blocked his attacks with stones and huge rocks. Nature is not a good conductor of electricity. Ray has no advantage against Jay.

"JENN!!!!" Jenn clutched her heart and dropped to her knees. Jay rushed to her immediately and caught her in his arms.

"Jenn. Jenn."

Jenn smiled weakly at Jay. "I'm fine." She breathes heavily and leaned on Jay. She closed her eyes and fainted in his arms.

"JENN!!!" Jay shot a death glare towards Uncle Finn and Ray. Jay charged towards them and stabbed Uncle Finn with an oak arrow straight into his heart and I did the same for Ray. Jay went to take more oak arrows and continued stabbing their body.

"Jay! Jay!!" He totally loses control. "They are dead already. Dead already."

Jay clenched his fist, turned away from them and walked to Jenn. He carried Jenn and walked into the castle.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A screamed suddenly echoed through the air. None of us here screamed. That voice sounded a bit familiar. I just shrugged and ignored it.

I came beside Emi. "Everything is fine now." I said to her. She smiled weakly at me and her body went soft, fainting in my arms.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a few more chapters to go~

Enjoy!