Chapter Thirty Three

Vampiric Romance Chapter Thirty Three

*Ren's POV*

"My beloved brothers, long time no see." Uncle Finn and Ray appeared in front of us with all their troops standing behind them. They locked the rogues in big cages.

My dad let out a cold laughter. "And this is how you planned to meet us after so long."

"Oh come on, brother. Don't put it this way. I'm just taking back what I deserve." Uncle Finn said. "Because you are the oldest so you got the throne. But you should know that I'm more capable than you."

My dad spited. "I don't know that. You are too ambitious. You will just destroy the whole planet."

Uncle Finn smirked at us. "My brother knows me so well. I'm so touched. That's the thing that I wanted to do most now."

Uncle Finn raised his up and signaled his men to release the rogues from the cages. The fight begins.

Those bloodlust rogues lurched towards us like some mad men. They jumped onto of some of our warriors and started biting their neck. They twisted our warriors' neck and ripped off their head. Heads shot across the grass field, blood tainted the green grass.

Jay waved his hand and controlled a batch of rocks and swung towards those rogues. Due to the big impact, the rogues got hit to the ground. However, they stood up swiftly and continued speeding towards our warriors. Uncle Finn commanded his team to shoot arrows at us. One of the arrows shot onto the man who is standing in front of me. The arrow went pass his heart. He trembled a few times and dead with his eyes wide opened.

I stared at the fountain. Water started dashing through the air. The water surrounded the rogues and threw them backwards. Jay gathered the stones and merged with my water and flung it towards them.

"Looks like my cousins' power is getting stronger." Ray smirked. He stared up to the sky and lightening flashed down, hitting onto the ground. Ray diverted the shocks towards us. Jay quickly controlled a stone to defend against the electric light and the stone exploded, scattering into small pebbles.

Suddenly, from the back, lots of bloodlust rogues jumped on us, gripping us tight tearing our flesh. The eyes of the bloodlust rogues glittered. Royal bloods are sweeter and more appealing than bloods of normal vampires. The situation became very complexed.

Ray used lightning shocks to create holes in the ground. Whenever I used water, the water will fill the holes. His electric ability will cause the water to be electrifying as water is a good conductor of electricity. Whoever who touched the water accidently would get electric shocks. The voltage is high till the victim would start to burn and turned into ashes.

"Jay!" I shouted for Jay. He nodded at me and filled up all the holes with stones. However, it is difficult to continuous covering the holes while Ray kept creating. He is messing around with us. At the same time, the rogues are attacking us. It is difficult to concentrate.

'Piang' A sound of glass breaking echo through the surrounding.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" Suddenly I heard a girl screaming.

"JENN!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jay screamed out. Jenn crashed through the windows and flew out of the windows. We totally have no idea how they ended up there.

"Jenn!!!" Emi ran to the window from inside the room. I could feel gust of wind sweeping past the air quickly. It created a cushion below Jenn.

"EMI, LOOK OUT!!!!" I saw a rogue approaching her from the back. The rogue gripped oh her and bitten her hard on her shoulder.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Emi lost her concentration and Jenn continued falling.

"JENN!!!!!" Jay wanted to dash towards Jenn. But Ray is stopping Jay. Every step Jay made, Ray will aim his electric arrows at Jay.

"JENN!!!" Emi tried to focus again and holding Jenn with the air cushion.

"EMI!!!!" At the same time, Emi created an air bubble between her and the rogue to tackle the rogue off her. However, because of the close distance, she took a few steps back and tripped out of the window. She gripped tightly on the window ledge but her hand got stabbed by the broken window. I could smell her blood. Her blood attracted even more rogues towards her.

"EMILEE!!!" Jenn shouted to her with herself stuck in the middle of the air. The rogues are biting Emi's arms and blood started oozing out even more. Suddenly, all the rogues let go of Emi and jumped out of the window.

Jay finally got nearer to them. "Jay, hurry up!!!" Emi shouted. I saw Jenn's eyes glowing purple. She is mind controlling the rogues. However, rogues are hard to control because they have already lost mind and their mind doesn't function in the correct way as normal vampires.

"Oh I see. You have a psychic with you." Uncle Finn said in an amuse tone. In Vam, vampires with psychic power are pretty useful. Suddenly, a vast of flame surrounded Jenn.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" The air helped to flame to grow larger.

"JENN!!!" Jay shouted.

I swung the water over and you could see tubes of water wrapping the tubes of fire around Jenn. Emi helped me by creating a shield over Jenn and vacated all the oxygen. The fire dies off and the both of us quickly released our power. Jay jumped and caught Jenn in his arms.

Uncle Finn directed his attention at Emi, who is still hanging outside of the window. Flame started burning around Emi. She is struggling to hang onto the window ledge.

"EMI!!!" She let go of the window ledge and started falling. I waved the water around her, trying to attack against Uncle Finn's flame power.

'Emi, try to concentrate.' I said in her in mind.

She tried her best to swirl the wind below to slow down her falling. She created a shield around her.

'Bang'

Thunder roared loudly in the sky and lightning strikes, hitting the ground and breaking the trees. Emi got frightened by the sound and lost her focus.

"EMI!!!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a few more chapters to go~