Chapter Nine

Vampiric Romance Chapter Nine

*Emilee’s POV*

While walking back home, I’m thinking about what Jenn has said. Being a vampire... Ren… Suddenly, a sudden pain hits me.

“AH!” I kneel down on the floor, clutching my head.

[Flashback]

“Ren!! Ren!! What happened??!” I knock on the door but there is no response.

“Ren!! Ren!!” I twist the door knob and realize the door isn’t lock. I step into his house and went looking for him. I saw some shadows sway passed me. I turn around but there isn’t anyone. Then, someone grabbed me from the back and pinned me against the wall.

“Ren?” Ren doesn’t seem to be himself. His eyes are all red.

“Ren? Ren? What happened? Are you not feeling well?” I touch his arm and he is burning hot.

“Emi, you smell so great.” Ren held on to me tightly.

“Wh..at?” I look at Ren and saw 2 pointy teeth. What is that? Fangs?

“I want you so badly.” Without hesitant, Ren went to my neck.

“AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!” I feel something sharp pierce through my skin. Everything started to get blurry and I became unconscious.

[End of Flashback]

I started to sweat. I lift up my hand to touch my neck. What was that? Why is it in my memory?

“Well well… Look who we got here. Our princess Emiliee.” I looked up to see Ray standing in front of me.

“Ray..” Oh no. I sense trouble. I shifted my body backwards.

“Aw c’mon, Emilee. You don’t have to be afraid of me. I don’t bite..” He came near to me and whispered into my ear. “Maybe not.”

“What do you want?” I moved back a little away from him.

“What do I want… Maybe you could invite me into your house and we can have a little make out session since your little boyfriend is not here. What do you think?” Ray laughed after finishing his sentence.

“In your dreams.” I grabbed tightly on to my shirt.

“How about...” Ray speeded towards me, grabbing my neck and pinned me against the wall.

“I wonder how Ren will react if he knows that I have killed his mate. Will he go insane? Live in grieve? The thought of making him suffer is making me happy.” Ray tightened his grip around my neck.

Choke. I can’t breathe. Ren. Ren. Where are you? Please come and save me.

Ray raised his hand a little and swung me across the road. Real hard. My body smashed into the brick walls and bounced back on to the floor. I cough out blood immediately. I could feel my bones cracking apart.

“EMI!!!!” Someone shouted my name.

“Ren…” My voice comes out weak and soft. He slowly lifted me up and hugged me.

“Emi.. Emi..” I never see Ren cry before. This is the first time.

“Ren…” I slowly raised my hand and reached out for his face to wipe off his tears. “I’m fine. I don’t like to see you like this.” I smile at him.

“Ren, I’m sleepy.”

“Please. No! Please stay with me. Don’t sleep. Please…”

“Ren... I love you. Always.” And I lost conscious.

Am I dead? I’m not too sure about it. I’m currently lying on a big grass patch with a small lake in front of me. This is so beautiful and it so peaceful here.

“Emi?” I turned my head around and saw Ren walking towards me. I get up from my feet and ran towards him. I jumped on him, swinging my arms over his neck.

“Careful, love.” I smiled at him sweetly and he returned me with a smile.

“I like it here.” I told him.

“I like you more.” I blushed and smacked his arm playfully.

“Emi, we have to go.”

“But I want to stay here.” I like this place a lot.

“Emi, please don’t leave me alone.”

“Ren, what are you talking about?” Isn’t me being with him now?

Suddenly, Ren just disappeared. “Ren?”

I started running around the field looking for him. “REN!!!” I started to panic and tears started to fall.

“REN!! WHERE ARE YOU??”  I shouted across the field but I heard nothing and only echoes of my own voice.

“REN!!!”

“Emi, please come to me.” I heard his voice but I didn’t see him anywhere.

“Ren, I’m coming to you. Please tell me where you are!!!”

“I’m here. Please wake up.”

I feel something is burning within me. Desire, lust, pain, love, happy, sad. I start to sense different emotions and they are very strong. I need… I needed something… My eyes shot open. Everything seems to clear. I can hear every small little sound. I can see every small detail. And…I can smell… something sweet which is attracting me.

A new chapter is up!!! Enjoy!!

Vote. Comment. Fan.