Chapter Twenty Two

Vampiric Romance Chapter Twenty Two

*Emilee’s POV*

I took a deep breath of the air. I feel so calm and refresh. I spread out my arms to take a feel of the wind. I feel energy piling within me. Wind spinning around me.

“EMI!!”

I closed my eyes to feel the energy. I could feel heat within me. I shot my eyes open and feel energy got release out from me.

“JENN!!!!” I think I heard Jay’s voice.

‘CRASH’

A large stone shattered in the air.

‘Emi, concentrate. Focus on the inner energy and force it down.’ Ren’s voice rings in my head.

‘Ren…’

Then, the wind starts to spin, creating a whirlwind and sweep across the garden. I feel sudden resistance acting against my power of wind. It feels like it’s trying to take control of it.

“Do something!! I can’t hold it any longer!!” A girl shouted out.

‘Emi, try. Try to take control of your power. You are going to hurt Jenn if you don’t do so.’ Ren said in my mind.

Jenn?! I feel a sudden snap of my energy and it bounce back to me. Everything comes to a rest. I fell on to the ground.

“Emi!!” Ren rushed up to me. “Emi, are you ok?!”

I slowly breathe in and out. “Yea. I think I’m fine.”

“Jenn!! Jenn!!” I heard Jay yelling and I look up to see Jenn fainted in Jay’s arms. I stand up and rush to them.

“Jenn!! I’m so sorry!!! I’m sorry. Jenn!! Jenn…”

“Jay, bring her in. I call the doctor to look at her.” Ren said behind me.

Jay nodded and carried Jenn into the house.

“Sir, how is she?” I ask Dr. Harry.

“She took quite a big blow. It’s ok. I will prescribe some medicine and consume it with blood. She will recover anytime. Don’t worry. If she consumes some royal blood, she will recover faster.” Dr Harry packed his things and left the room.

“Jay, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to…” I spoke. Ren came beside and squeeze my hand a little.

“It’s ok, Emi.”

“I’m sorry.” How could I hurt my best friend?

“Don’t worry Emilee. Jenn will be fine.” Jay smiled at me and turned back to look at Jenn. He is actually so worried about Jenn and he tried to assure me by acting fine.

“Let’s leave them alone.” Ren held my hand and led me out of the room. We went back to our room. I sit on one of the couch and went sulking.

“Emi, don’t be like this.” Ren kneel in front of me.

“But I feel bad about it.”

“She will be fine.”

“But I’m still worried. What if she doesn’t wake up?! It’s my fault.”

“Emi, she will be fine. You must trust her.” I nodded at him and continue sulking. Ren just leave me alone for a while.

The next morning, I went to Jenn’s room to check her out and I heard voices coming out from the room.

“Jenn, I will not allow you to do that again.” Jay spoke.

“But Jay, I want to help.” Jenn pleaded.

“No Jenn. You just learned how to control your ability. Emilee’s power is too strong for you. And she is still trying to control it. I don’t want you to get hurt again.”

“Jay…”

“Emi, you may want to come in and knock some sense into her.” Jay said from inside the room. Opps.

I push open the door and see Jenn sitting on the bed with Jay standing beside her bed. I smile at them.

“EMILEE!!!” Jenn happily get down from the bed and run up to hug me.

“JENN! You just woke up! Don’t just run like this!!” Jay lectured.

Jenn turned to Jay and laugh nervously. She walked up to him and snuggled into his chest.

“I’m sorry.”

Jay heaves a sigh. “How should I deal with you?”

Jenn smiled at Jay and gave him a peck on his lips. She then turned her attention back to me. She hugged me again. “I miss you so much.”

“Me too.”

“I leave you girls to talk.” Jay said and kissed Jenn on her lips before heading out.

“Emilee, come here and sit.” Jenn pulled me to the bed. Jenn smiled happily.

“Looks like you are doing well.” I said. “Jay turned you into a vampire?”

Jenn nodded. “Yea. Jay is nice and he treats me well although sometimes he gets real protective.”

“He is just concern about you.”

“I know.” And she smiled sweetly. I’m really happy for her. Jay is a good guy and Jenn is a nice girl. They are really suitable for each other.

“Emilee.” Jenn looked at and held my hand. “I heard from Jay.” She leaned forward and hugged me.

“Jenn, what is it?”

“I don’t want you to die. Emilee, I want to help you too.”

“Jenn, what is your ability?”

New Chapter is uploaded!!! =D