Chapter Twenty Seven (Jay & Jenn)

Vampiric Romance Chapter Twenty Seven

*Jay’s POV*

“I just wanted to say that I will change you into a vampire someday.”

She dropped the fork that she is holding on to and stared at me.

“If you are not ready, I won’t change you. I can wait. I didn’t mean to frighten you. I shouldn’t have overloaded you with so much information at once. I’m sorry. I think I have rushed into things.”

She smiled widely. “Serious?! Me being a vampire? Do you think I will have power?”

She always surprises me with her reaction. “You might have special abilities.” Most of the vampires do have their own special abilities.

She squealed in delight. “That would be so cool!!”

I smiled to myself. This is my mate. Cute, adorable, funny and sweet.

“Jenn, would your family members object if I bring you away?” I asked.

She stopped smiling and looked down to the floor. She started fidgeting, playing with her fingers.

“Jenn?” Did I say something wrong? Yes. I think I did. I see the ground having drop of tears.

“Jenn?” I walked to her and wrapped my arms around her. “What’s wrong?”

She nuzzled her face into my chest and shook her head. “Nothing is wrong.”

“Don’t lie to me. You are crying and you are telling me nothing is wrong. How am I supposed to believe in that?”

She kept silence for a while. “I’m an orphan. I do not know who my parents are or maybe I have already forgotten how they look like. When I was young, they abandon me and I grew up in an orphanage.”

I hugged her even tighter. “I’m sorry. I didn’t know.”

“It’s ok. I got Emilee and you by my side now.” She smiled at me. I cupped her face and planted a kiss on her forehead. Both of us looked at each other deeply. I don’t mind staying like this forever looking at her. I pressed my lips on hers and held her head to hold it in place. Forever, I wouldn’t want to let go of her.

There is this day, Ray attacked Emilee. We have no choice. In order to save her, Ren turned Emilee into the vampire. On this day, I decided to also turn Jenn into a vampire and she agreed to it. She is more excited than being as scared. She is a psychic. I taught her how to control her power at my house. I taught her everything related to a vampire and told her our family issues. I also introduced her to my parents.

“Dad, Mum, this is Jenn. My mate. Jenn, they are my parents.” I said. She is feeling kind of nervous so I put my arms around her waist to calm her down.