Chapter Thirty Six

Vampiric Romance Chapter Thirty Six

*Emilee's POV*

4 years have pass and finally all of us graduated!!! We went back to Vam.

"Emilee, I miss you so much." Auntie Jane hugged me. "I'm sorry that we are not at you guys graduation ceremony."

"It's ok, Auntie Jane." I said, hugging her back.

"Don't worry. We have something for you guys!!!" Auntie Jane said excitedly to the 4 of us. I'm still wondering what it is. Before I could even figure out, Jenn and I are being pulled away by Auntie Jane.

"Mum, where are you bring Emi?" Ren asked.

"Not telling. Jackson, you better not tell them. Ren and Jay, you both better not follow us. Girls, blocked them out from your mind." Auntie Jane warned all of us respectively. I showed Ren an apologetic look. He looked irritated for being blocked out from my mind. Jay just sighed.

"Mum, don't do anything funny."

"Both of you get yourself ready too." Auntie Jane told Ren and Jay.

"For?" Ren asked. Auntie Jane just laughed and pulled the both of us to a room.

"The servants will attend to the guys." Auntie Jane told us. Ok. I still do not know what is going on. There are servants helping us to change our clothes, do our hair, put on make-up for us, paint our nails etc.

"Done!!" Auntie Jane said happily.

Jenn and I stood in front of a big mirror. We stared at our reflection with our mouth wide opened.

"Girls, you may want to close your mouth. You don't want to catch any flies." Auntie Jane said in a jokingly tone.

Ok. Jenn and I are dressed in this puffy long dress. Jenn is wearing a purple dress and I'm wearing a blue dress. My hair is being curled in the big wave style. Jenn has her hair pinned up half way. Both of us are wearing makeup. The servants brought us our high heels and assisted us in wearing it.

"What occasion is it?" I asked Auntie Jane. She is still being secretive.

"Ready?" Auntie Jane asked. I took a glance at Jenn. Both of us just nodded our head at her. I held onto Jenn's hand and smiled at her. Both of us walked out of the room and reached the top of the stairway. I'm shocked. There are a lot of vampires standing at the hall. I looked at Jenn. She is equally surprised.

"Go on, girls." Auntie Jane pushed the both of us a little from the back. Jenn and I held our hands and walked down the stairs. Ren and Jay are both standing at the edge of the stairs. They are both wearing a black suit. Ren held his hand out, gesturing me to give him my hand. I placed my hand on his and he pulled me closer to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You are so beautiful, my love." Ren said and smiled. I blushed and cuddled into his arms. I turned around and saw Jay and Jenn leaned their forehead against each other with Jay's arms around Jenn.

"You are so pretty." I heard Jay said.

"You are handsome too." Jenn giggled. The both of them smiled sweetly at each other.

Just then, Auntie Jane and Uncle Jackson went up to the stage. Auntie Jane went up to the microphone and started speaking.

"First of all, I would like to thank all of you from coming." The audience applause went Auntie Jane said this.

"Secondly, I would like to congrats my son and his mate and their friends on their human's school graduation." I laughed when Auntie Jane said 'human's school'. Obviously, that piece of certificate is useless in Vam. It means nothing to them. They have their own vampire school here but of course it teaches different things from the 'humans'.

"Before I continue, I would like to invite them on stage now." Auntie Jane looked at our direction and signaled for us to step on the stage. Ren held my hand and led me to the stage. Jay and Jenn followed behind us.

"Ren is my son as you all know. Jay, I also always treat you as my son too. So I always hope that the both of you will find a suitable girl for yourself. And now, each of you got a beautiful and nice girl, I'm really very happy for the both of you. So I would like to give you guys this gift. It's from me and Sophia." All of us went to search for Auntie Sophia who is standing below the stage. She smiled warmly at us. All of us are wondering what gift that will be.

2 attendants walked up the stage, holding onto a box respectively. They walked up to the guys and pass them the box. Jay and Ren exchanged glances and turned to look at the box. He looked at me for a while before opening the box.

"Well... I like this idea." Ren smirked and looked at me.

"Oh come on boys!! Why are you guys still stoning?!" Auntie Jane got so excited.

Ren kneel down in front of me and rose up the rings. "Miss Emilee Greyson, would you like to marry to Mister Ren Handerson and promise to love him forever?"

I could feel myself on the verge of crying. The rings are so beautiful. It looked like some antique.

"YES! Yes. Yes." The crowd started cheering.

Ren locked his eyes with mine and smiled. "Yes! Yes Yes Yes!!!!!" I screamed out loud and hugged him tightly. He stood up and hugged me tightly, turning me around in circles.

"I love you forever." I said.

"I like that." Ren said. He slipped the ring into my finger. He came closer and kissed me passionately on my lips. I swung my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me.

"I love you." Ren placed his forehead on mine and smiled.

You may be wondering what about Jay and Jenn. When Ren and I turned to look at the both of them, the scene is kind of funny. Jay is still in shock I guess. He is dazing already. Jenn just shook her head and took the box from his hand.

"Mister Jay Handerson, would you like to marry Miss Jenn Lewis as your wife, promise to love her and take care of her forever?" Jenn asked, smiling at Jay.

Jay looked at her and suddenly hugged her tightly. "YES!!! OF COURSE!!!!" Jay shouted out loudly. All of us laughed at that scene. The both of them are just so cute. Jenn lifted up her hand in front of Jay and gave him the ring. Jay stared at Jenn for a while.

"Put the ring on, silly." Jenn said. Jay then realized and quickly slipped the ring into Jenn's finger. Everyone just laughed. Jay is pure nervous. Jenn used her finger and pointed at her lips. Jay wrapped his arms around Jenn and kissed her on her lips.

I turned to Ren and hugged him tightly. Both of us smiled happily.

I love you. And it will be forever.

===================================================================

The next chapter will just be a short epilogue and its the end!!! =)

Thanks for all readers. I know there isn't much readers who are reading my story. But I'm still glad and grateful to you guys!! =)

Vampiric RomanceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara