Chapter Twenty Five (Jay & Jenn)

Vampiric Romance Chapter Twenty Five

*Jay’s POV*

Seeing my cousin in pain, I decided to help him. We enrolled in same University as his mate. I really hope things worked out between him and his mate. Things would also be solve peacefully. I wouldn’t hope that we have to go for a fight with Uncle Finn. We are still a family after all.

I went into the lecture hall and took a sit at the corner. I sniff the air and smell a fragrant scent. It is so mouth watering. I never have this experience before. My eyes started glowing red. Oh god. I closed my eyes, trying to calm myself down.

Then, I heard this girl squealed out loud, catching my attention.

“Oh my god!!! Is it him?!” She turned to look at my direction. The moment I looked at her, I feel throat starts to burn. My stomach tightens, feeling an incredible sparkling feeling. My mate. I smiled at her and she started going wild. I chuckled at her response.

“Jay, what’s wrong?” Ren walked towards me.

“I found my mate.” I said. He raised his eyebrow and looked at me.

“I think I will be more than willing to help you now.” I smiled happily. Ren seems confused but I think he somehow get it.

“Ok. Just remember what to do.” He then left the lecture hall. I just nodded at him and turned to look my mate. I can’t wait to know her.

After the lesson ends, I walked out of the lecture hall to wait for them to come out.

“Hey.” I called them. I looked at my mate. Oh god. She’s so beautiful.

“Ye..Yea..?” My mate asked nervously and shifting her foot. She is so cute.

“Can I talk to you for a minute?”I asked her.

“Su..Sure..” She replied.

“I go to the cafeteria first.” Emilee walked off, leaving my mate with me. She lowered her head and looked at the ground. She seems to be nervous.

“Erm… What is your name?” I asked.

“Jenn… My name is Jenn.” I could hearl her heart beating rapidly.

“I’m Jay.”

She took a glance at me and nodded.

“Actually, I’m supposed to keep you accompanied for a while.” How should I put this?

“What do you mean?” She looked at me. She has a pair of blue eyes. I looked into her eyes and got so trapped inside. Oh come on Jay!! She’s waiting for you to answer her.

“My cousin kind of needed to talk to your friend.” I stretched my head awkwardly. I think she doesn’t know anything about Ren and Emilee.

“Oh ok.” She looked confused.

“Erm… Jenn?”

“Yea?”

“I think this is kind of weird but you are…”

She tilted her head to the side, trying to figure out what I wanted to say.

“You are like my soul mate. I know it may be kind of hard to understand. I can explain. That…” I ruffled my hair. How should I say this? That’s I’m a vampire? You are meant to be with me? Will she thinks that I’m insane?

She looked at me and started giggling. I looked at her puzzled.

“You are cute.” She smiled at me. I got a little surprised.

“Erm… Jenn, would you like to go on date with me?” I asked.

She widened her eyes and looked at me. Guess she didn’t anticipate that. Did I ask too abruptly? I mean we just met and I asked her this.  She might think that I’m a bad guy. She would not agree to it.

“Sure. I love to.” She smiled sweetly at me.

“Really?!”

“Yap. Just a date right? No harm going.” I smiled widely at her. I pulled her into my arms and breathe in her scent.

“Thank you!!” She sure smells great to me. And I wonder how should I tell her about my identity? Will she be scare of me and run away from me? NO. Cannot. Oh man!

I followed her to the cafeteria to wait for Emilee but she didn’t come. Ren called and told me that she ran away. Ok. I guess that didn’t go well. I told Jenn and I send her back home. The next morning, Jenn and I saw the both of them entered the school together. They patched up real fast, isn’t it? So the morning went quite smoothly before Ray showed up. Things are just getting complicated.

We took our lunch at the school cafeteria. Of course we do not need to eat. The girls need to. The table left Ren and me.

“I didn’t expect them to act so fast.” I said to Ren.

“They are really desperate.” Ren shook his head.

“You have any plan in mind?” I asked.

“Not yet. I don’t even know whether I have made the right choice. I bet dad and mum will be angry with me. But knowing that Ray is coming for her, I couldn’t just leave her alone like that.” Ren looked so stress up. He’s the youngest among the 3 of us but he is handling more responsibilities than us.

“They are coming to get her. You may need to awake her soon.” The girls headed back and the both of us stop talking about it. Emilee looked at me and turned to look at Ren.

“Is there something wrong?” She asked Ren.

“Nothing is wrong, baby. Go on and eat.”

Emilee starts to get suspicious. Ok. This is getting more difficult. But of course if anything happens, I would support Ren. After school, Jenn and I went out. I can’t wait to spend time with her.

New chapter is up!! This is for people who loves Jay and Jenn. A few more chapters will still be surrounding them. They are actually more of a cute couple! Hope you guys enjoy!

Vote if you like!! Comment. Fan.