Chapter Twenty One

Vampiric Romance Chapter Twenty One

*Ren’s POV*

I know she will have thousands of questions to ask. Some of them I would answer and some of them I choose not to let her know. I know she would get unhappy.

‘Stupid Ren.’

“You know I can hear your thoughts.” I warn her.

 ‘Stupid Ren. Stupid Ren. Stupid Ren.’ I just chuckled. I know she does it on purpose.

She suddenly stops walking and I feel the wind start to blow even stronger. I look at Emi and realize her eyes start to turn white.

“Emi!! Stop!!!” The wind around us starts to spin rapidly. A small tornado form, sweeping past the trees and also creating tracks on the grass.

‘Emi. Emi love. Stop whatever you are doing.’

‘I don’t know. I…’

‘Emi, close your eyes and think of some happy times.’

Slowly, the wind becomes calm and the air turns back to the normal state.

 “Emi?”

“What just happened? I.. feel…”

“EMI!!” I caught her before she touched the ground.

She went into coma for 2 days. And now, she’s sitting in front of me on the bed.

“I’m sorry. I’m such a useless mate.”

“No, Emi. You are not useless. I forbid you to say such things.” I hug her tightly. I don’t like her to say such things. “You are so important to me. You don’t know how much I love you.”

“Ren…”

I give up. I decided to tell her everything.

[End of the past]

Tears stream down her face.

“Silly girl, don’t cry.” I wipe off her tears gently.

“Sorry. I didn’t know that you are hurting so much.”

“Silly girl. I should be the one who is sorry for leaving you alone.”

She shook her head. “No. You are just trying to protect me. I’m didn’t actually realize. Stupid me. Selfish me.” And she hit herself with her hand.

“Emi!!” I hold her hand and pull her towards me. “Don’t.”

She wrapped her arms around my waist and lie on my chest.

‘Ren…’

I lower my head to look at her as she lifts up her head to look at me.

‘I love you.’

I smile and kiss her on her lips. ‘I love you more.’

She chuckled and kissed me back.

“Ren, I want to take a walk at the garden.”

“No. You should stay in bed. You just woke up.”

“Ren, please.” I always don’t bear to reject her when she shows me her puppy eyes.

“Emi…”

She just laughed and skipped off the bed. She pulled me along with her. I groaned. She sure knows my weak spots.

“Emi, slow down.” She moved swiftly across the field.

“EMI!!” I speed to her and hold her in my arms. “Emi, are you ok? Let’s go back.”

“I’m fine. I just feel giddy out of a sudden.” She smiles at me.

“Emi... You are scaring me, you know?” I shouldn’t have agreed to let her out of the house.

“I’m sorry. I just can’t control. I don’t know how fast I was moving.” She is now looking like a kid who has just been got caught by his parents for doing something wrong.

“It’s ok, Emi. You are just not in control of your power. You will move faster than any one of us because the power of wind can help you to support your movements. It can also help to resist your movements.”

“That’s cool.” She smiles sweetly at me.

“Emi…”

She walked up to me and held my face. “Ren, I know what you are worrying about. I won’t let myself die. I will learn how to control my power and I promise you I will feed from you if I’m thirsty.”

I wrap my arms around her and snuggle into her neck. She giggled and hugged me back. She let go of me and walk on the grass. I followed behind her.

*Emilee’s POV*

I took a deep breath of the air. I feel so calm and refresh. I spread out my arms to take a feel of the wind. I feel energy piling within me. Wind spinning around me.

“EMI!!”

I closed my eyes to feel the energy. I could feel heat within me. I shot my eyes open and feel energy got release out from me.

“JENN!!!!” I think I heard Jay’s voice.

Cliffhanger!! Enjoy!!