Chapter Nineteen

Vampiric Romance Chapter Nineteen

*Ren’s POV*

“Ren, you went to see Emilee?!” I’m currently in my dad’s study room with my mum telling me off.

“Yes.”

“Didn’t I tell you not to go and see her?!!”

“Mum!! She is hurting!!! I can’t just leave her alone like that!!! She is my girlfriend. She is my mate!!!” I yell at my mum.

“REN!! Do not speak to your mum like this.” My dad shouted at me.

“I need to take a breather.”

“REN!!!” Ignoring them, I speed out to the garden.

Why am I involved in all this? I run my hands through my hair, feeling so vexed.

I miss you, Emi. I want to see you again. I want to hold you in my arms again. I miss your smile and your laughter. Life without you is so terrible. I want you to stay with me. There are so many things that I want to do with you. We can walk in the snow during winter. We can go swimming during summer. We can go to the amusement park together just like before. We can go fishing together. We can do anything that you want to do.

I grip my throat when it starts to burn again. I speed into the kitchen and open the fridge to retrieve packets of blood. I do not know how many packets have I drank. I lean lifelessly on the wall. This is what happens when you get a taste of your mate’s blood. You will keep craving for it. You will only feel satisfied after you consume it. Of course you don’t always need to drink from your mate but once in a while, you should feed on them. Those vampires who have not find their mates will not feel the craving and desire. They live normal and are comfortable with feeding on anyone’s blood.

“Well... My poor little cousin is in pain.”

“Why are you here?” Ray walked into the kitchen.

“I came to sit how my little cousin is doing. Doesn’t look good to me. Is it because of your little mate?”

“I don’t know what you are talking about.” I stand up and wanted to walk away.

“Then, who mate is that? She’s such a beautiful lady, isn’t she? Pure and innocent. I wonder how she tastes like. She must be very sweet.” Ray purposely says this to provoke you. Never admit it.

“I don’t know who she is.” I said coldly.

“Oh really? Then you wouldn’t mind if I get to know her, right? I wonder how she performs in bed too…” Ray said while walking away.

I grab him by his collar and slam him against the wall. “Don’t you dare to touch her!!” I clenched my teeth in anger.