Chapter Sixteen

Vampiric Romance Chapter Sixteen

*Ren’s POV*

[The past…]

“Ren, your dad and I are going back home.” Mum told me this when I’m 13. “Remember to come home before your 18th birthday.”

At that time, I didn’t know what my mum is talking about. She just taught me a way of going “home”. I do not know what she is referring to. I mean I’m a human? My home is on earth, right? She never tells me the reason. At that point of time, I never think much about it either. I just agree and went on living my life. I met her at the age of 15. Because I’m so sick and tired of my previous school, I decided to transfer school.

I also rented a house that is near the school. On the day when I was moving in, I heard someone screaming in the alley.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Go away!!! Go away!! HELP!! Someone please help me!!!”

I walk into the alley silently. I saw a girl being pinned down by a group of men. Disgusting perverts. One of the men started attacking the girl by tearing her shirt. Damn it. I grab the man that is on top of her and throw him to the wall. There are 4 of them. Luckily, my parents trained me in fighting from young. Piece of cake.

“Leave!! You all better leave now. Otherwise I’m going to call the police!!!” I shouted at them.

“You better watch out!” One of them shouted back as they scram. I rolled my eyes. They are just talking big. They wouldn’t come back again. I turn to look at the girl trembling. I took down my coat and wrap around her body. She quickly shifted away from me.

 “I’m not going to hurt you.”

“Thank.. Thank you..” I analyse her. She is small in size. She has a long, black wavy hair. Her soft cheeks got a little swollen.

“You.. You are bleeding..” She reached out her hand to touch the corner of my lips.

“I’m fine. Let’s get you home.” I wipe of the blood at my lips and grab her up from the ground. I then realized she is just living beside me and we are even heading for the same school. I mean I only know her so we always hang out together. As days goes by, I get to know her more. She has the sweetest smile on earth. She is innocent and pure, kind-hearted and nice. She gets playful sometimes, behaving like a kid and can be quite stubborn sometimes.

I got attracted to her. Every night lying on my bed, I would think of her. I always anticipate for tomorrow to come so I can go to school with her, talk to her and be with her. Probably she didn’t notice, but guys in school are always looking at her. No. I’m not sharing her with anyone. I wanted her by myself. I know she loves me and I love her too.

During one of the weekends, we decided to visit the beach. We lie on the beach, feeling the breeze. I took a glance of her before closing my eyes to rest. I feel so happy every time I’m with her. Then, I feel her gaze on me. I laugh on the inside. I open my eyes suddenly and turn to look at her. She is so beautiful. I can’t control myself anymore. I pull her to me and crash my lips onto hers.