Chapter Ten

Vampiric Romance Chapter Ten

*Emilee’s POV*

My eyes shot open. Everything seems to clear. I can hear every small little sound. I can see every small detail. And…I can smell… something sweet which is attracting me.

I jumped off from the bed and ran out of the room. Where is this place? I thought. I ran up the stairs and through the long corridor. Till I reached the second last room, I slam open the door. I can feel pairs of eyes looking at me and their smell lingers around my nose but none of them appeals me.

I ran up to him and grabbed him by his collar. I pull him down to my height. I snuggle into his neck. I could feel his arms around my waist. I lick his neck for a few times. I could feel something extending out from my mouth.

“Go ahead, my love.” He pressed my head closer to his neck. Without hesitation, my fangs pierce through his skin.

I heard him gasp and he hugged me even tighter. Blood flood into my mouth. It tasted so sweet and appealing. The more I consumed, the more I craved for it.

What am I doing?

I stopped whatever I’m doing and took a few steps back. I looked at Ren and saw blood flowing out from his neck. My eyes widened. I bite him. I turned to my left and saw a man sitting at the desk.

“I.. I..” I stumbled at my words.

“It’s ok, Emi.” Ren tried to move closer to me.

“No. I…” What’s wrong with me? I back away from him and ran out of the room.

What is wrong with me? What did I just do? I bite Ren. I…

I ran back into the room. Surprisingly, I knew my way back. I looked around and realized this isn’t my house. Where am I? I looked over my shoulder and saw my reflection in the mirror. I’m wearing a translucent white dress. There are blood stains on the dress. And.. Fangs. Blood is dripping out from my mouth. I’m utter shocked!

What is going on?

I felt that my throat is still burning intensely. I gripped tightly on to my throat. I crouched at one corner of the room. I wanted more. I wanted more of his blood. I tried to get rid of the burning feeling in my throat but failed. I buried my head in between my legs. Tears start forming.

“Emi..” I recognized this voice. It’s Ren.

“Go away!! Don’t come close to me!! I will hurt you!!” I want him so badly. I want to taste the blood of his.

‘Emi, calm down. It’s ok.’ His voice rings inside my head.

‘No. No.’ I thought.

‘It’s ok. I’m fine.’

‘It’s not ok. I bite you. I’m craving for your blood. I..’ I continued to bury my face in between my face. I’m afraid if I look at him, I will attack him again.

‘That’s normal, love. It’s ok. Please let me get to your side.’

‘Don’t want. Don’t want.’

‘Emi, please. Remove your shield.’

What does he mean? I looked up and see him standing a few meters away from me. Around me, there is still transparent hemisphere surrounding me.

What is this? I don’t know how. I don’t know how to remove. Is this coming out from me? How did I do this?

‘Emi, look at me.’

I listened to Ren and looked straight into his eyes. ‘It’s ok. Just relax.’ He smiled gently at me.

Then, the shield got fainter and disappeared. I stood up and ran right into his arms. “I’m sorry. I don’t know what I’m doing.” I just keep on crying.

“Hush hush. It’s ok.” He pats gently on my back.

“You are still thirsty. You need to feed.” Ren pushed me to his neck. I pushed him away and shook my head.

“It’s ok, Emi. I don’t you to be hurting.” Ren started to unbutton his shirt.

He lifted up his finger and created a scratch across his chest. Blood started gushing out. I could feel the burning feeling in my throat. The smell is so appealing. I dashed towards him and grabbed his arms. I looked at the blood flowing out from his chest and down to his abs. He totally turns me on. I lick his blood, following the blood trail up to his chest. I brushed my lips against his neck. My fangs started extending out and I placed it over his neck. Ren wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer to him.

“Go on.” Ren encouraged me. When my fangs touched his skin, Ren pushed my head and my fangs penetrated through his skin. I tightened my grip on his arms. I’m so in love with his blood. Till the burning feeling in my throat has ease, I removed my fangs.

I shifted backwards a little so I can see his face. The wound on his chest and the one I created on his neck heal automatically within minutes. He still has his arms around my waist, holding on to me.

We spent minutes holding on to each other. Ren rested his forehead on mine.

“I miss you so much. I’m so glad that you woke up and return to my side.”

“What does that mean?” I tilted my head to one side.

“You don’t remember?”

“I…” All the memories started to flash into mind. And it all started from 5 years ago.

Comments!!!

I'm sorry for my poor story. I hope this is still consider a good story. =)

Vote. Comment. Fan.