Chapter Thirty Two

Sorry readers!! I finally ended my exam!! So here's the update..

----------------------------------------------------------------

Vampiric Romance Chapter Thirty Two

*Ren's POV*

The next morning when the girls are still sleeping, I asked Jay for a talk.

"Jay, you are hiding something." I said.

Jay leaned on the wall and took a glance of me before looking away. He stared at the ground debating whether to tell me.

"Jay..." I approached him.

"We need to get the girls to somewhere else. Our original plan is not going to work." He said suddenly. My body stiffened when he said that.

"What is that suppose to mean?" I asked.

"Ren, you know rogues are not easy to deal with. They are violent and crazily craving for blood. They will just attack whoever they see. The girls are in danger." Jay summarized.

"The vision Jenn saw..." I stopped and looked at Jay.

Jay turned to me and said, "They got attacked."

How is that possible? We have not told Emilee or Jenn that we are hiding them somewhere safe. I know they will want to fight with us but of course neither Jay nor I would allow it.

"How could that happen?" I asked Jay.

Jay shook his head. "I'm not sure. But I'm not going to let that happen." Neither do I want anything happen to Emilee but we all know that future predictions seen by psychic never go wrong.

Jay suddenly got all tensed up.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Then, Jenn came running to him and hugged him.

"They are coming. They are coming." Jenn kept mumbling.

"Who is coming?" I asked.

"Uncle Finn and Ray." Jay said.

That's not we have predicted. Our spy told us they are still in the process of planning. Are they going to just attack us when a small amount of rogues and troops? No. Unless... The spy betrayed us. We got tricked. I turned to look at Jay.

"We got tricked." He said. I guess he saw some of our people with Uncle Finn and Ray in Jenn's vision.

"We got to get them out of here." I said.

"What?" Jenn looked at me and then to Jay. "You are sending Emilee and me away?!"

"Baby, it is safer for you that way." Jay cupped Jean's face and said.

"NO!!! I'm not leaving!! I'm not leaving!! No. No..." Jean kept shaking her head and gripped Jay tightly. "I'm not leaving you, Jay."

"Jenn..."

Tears stream down from her face. "No... Please. I want to stay with you."

"Jenn, it's too dangerous. I don't want you to get hurt. No." Jay insisted.

"I will be worried about you too. I'm not going anywhere without you." Jenn hugged Jay tightly.

"Jenn..."

"Me too." Emilee walked up to me and stood in front of me. "I'm not going anywhere without you."

"Emi, no. You are going to stay at somewhere safe with Jenn."

Emilee hugged me and leaned on my chest. "Staying with you is safer than any other places."

"Emi..."

"You can try keeping me at the place that you think is safe. I will still run back here to help you." She said stubbornly.

"Emi!!!" I looked at Emi and she looked determine to do it. She will definitely do it. I groaned at her thoughts. I exchanged glances with Jay. He is also frustrated. Jenn is clinging onto him, not having any intention to let go of him.

"Ok. But for now, you both will stay in the room upstairs and not come down." Jay said while looking at Jenn. Jenn pouted at Jay and eventually agreed to it.

"Ok..." Emi also reluctantly agreed to it. Jay and I sent the girls to this room situated far away from the main castle. Jay and I stood outside of the room. I took a glanced at Jay and back to the door.

'Click'

Then, we heard the girls ran up to the door, trying to open it.

'REN!! What are you doing?! You didn't just lock the door?!' Emilee screamed in her mind.

'Sorry, babe.'

'Ren! Open the door right now!!'

'Emi, no matter what happens, remember... I love you. Always.'

Jay and I both blocked off our mind from them. We didn't want them to know anything that is going to happen later. As we are heading outside, the blood smell got stronger. Both of us became more alert. We came out to the field and saw my servants lying on the floor with oak stick stabbed through their heart. Their blood is being sucked dry.

My parents and Jay's parents rushed out of the castle and stood beside Jay and me.

"Ask them to prepare." My dad said to one of our warriors.

"Prepare to defend our world, protect our people and our love ones."