Chapter Twenty Six (Jay & Jenn)

Vampiric Romance Chapter Twenty Six

*Jay’s POV*

“WOW!!! It’s so beautiful here!!!” Jenn ran to the ledge, looking out into the sea. We are currently at this beach restaurant. The sea view here is nice. I come here often when I’m living as a human.

“Jay, come and see!!! It’s so beautiful!!!” Jenn waved her hand at me.

“Not as beautiful as you.” I said. She blushed at my words.

“Well... Thank you.”

“Sir, your food is ready to be served.” The waiter came up to us. I nodded at him.

“Jenn, you must be hungry already.” I held her hand and led her to the table.

“You are not eating?” Jenn realised there is only one set of meal on the table.

“There is something that I needed to tell you. Please promise me you wouldn’t freak out.” I said nervously, wondering what her response will be.

“Oh… Ok. What is it?” She asked.

“That… I… I’m actually not living on Earth.” I took a glance of her before continuing. “I’m actually… not a human…?”

“What… do you mean?”

“I’m actually… a… vampire?”

She stared at me for a while. Ok. I think I freaked her out. I shouldn’t have told her so fast. Maybe I should wait for a few more days. But… I wanted her to be with me. I mean if Ray and Uncle Finn are really trying to do something funny, no one can predict what will happen in the future. I just want to spend time with her. I want her to stay with me. I want to wake up every day with her sleeping beside me. I want to see her laugh.

“Erm… Jenn?” She is not responding. She is still in shock. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t…”

“Are you serious?!” She suddenly squealed in delight. “OH GOD!!! THAT’S SO COOL!!!! Are you serious?! You are a vampire?!”

Ok. This is out of the ordinary. I just nodded. My turn to go into shock. I’m quite surprised at her reaction.

She stood up from her chair and skipped towards me. “How is it like being a vampire? Where do you all stay? Do you all really drink blood? Do you have powers?” She started throwing me lots of questions. I stood up from my seat and hugged her.

“You sure are special.”

She looked up at me and blinked her eyes for a few times. I smiled at her.

“So so?? You have not answered my questions!!” She pouted at me.

I chuckled at her cuteness. “I’m staying on a planet called Vam. Yes. We really drink blood. And I am an earth controller.”

“Earth controller?” She looked confused.

I smiled and pulled her towards the beach. I focused on the sand lying on the beach. The sand started moving and words are formed on the beach.

‘Jenn, would you be my girlfriend?’

Jenn is staring at the words. “Are you serious? I mean we…”

“I know this is kind of fast. I hope I didn’t frighten you. You can trust me. I’m not a bad guy. I won’t hurt you. I just... I mean you are like my soul mate. Because you are currently human, probably you can’t feel it. But when the first time I saw you, I felt this attraction towards you. You probably will think that I only do this because of the soul mate bond. But… I mean…” I’m not very good at this. I do not know how to express myself.

“I will love you and I will protect you. I will treat you nice. I…” I paused to think of what else I can say to her. I don’t want her to think that I’m insane. I ruffled my hair a bit, trying to come out with something.

She stood there looking at me and started laughing.

“I’m sorry. I’m not very good at words. I…”

“It’s ok. I agree to be your girlfriend.” She smiled at me.

“Really?!” I am at a loss of words.

She nodded her head. I hugged her immediately and spun her around.

“Thank you. Thank you!”

She laughed at my movements. I’m just too happy.

She smiled sweetly at me. “Can I eat now? I’m hungry.”

“Yes. Let’s get you some food to eat, little piggy.” I pinched her nose lightly. She chuckled and went back to the table. When she looked at the food in front of her, her eyes sparkled. She smiled widely, taking the fork on the table and starting poking her food to put into her mouth. I feel happiness by just looking at her.

“Are you bored?” She looked up and realised I have been looking at her.

“Nope. I’m fine by just looking you eat.” I smiled at her. She blush a little.

“Jenn?”

“Yea?”

“You know I’m a vampire right?”

“Yap. What about it?” She looked at me for a while.

“Are you hungry? You need my blood?” She stretched her hand out towards me and looked at me innocently.

I laughed a little. “No Jenn.” I pushed her hand back to her.

“Oh.” She looked kind of sad.

“Jenn, I’m not rejecting you. I mean… I’m not hungry now. So I…”

Jenn chuckled and looked at me. “I understand. I just got a little emotional when you said no. It’s ok.” She smiled to assure me that she is fine.

“I just wanted to say that I will change you into a vampire someday.”

The new chapter is up!!! Enjoy!!! =)