Chapter Twenty Four

Vampiric Romance Chapter Twenty Four

*Emilee’s POV*

Suddenly, there are footsteps coming towards us. A group of man jump into the castle.

“EMILEE, WATCH OUT!!!” Jenn shouted.

The group of vampires is trying to attack the both of us. My energy totally got released. Wind started blowing strongly, creating whirlwind. The vampires around me got hit and fly a few inches away. The wind got wild, sweeping pass everything.

‘Emilee, Emilee. Focus.’ Jenn is forcing her energy into me.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” Jenn got stabbed on her arm with a wooden stick. The vampire then smashed her on to the trees. That angers me. I stare hard at the vampire. My wind energy surrounds him and tosses him into the air.

“EMI!!!” I heard this familiar voice shouted my name.

‘Emi, take control of your power. Think of a box and trap the energy within it.’

I tried to force the energy down but it’s harder than I imagine.

“JENN! Jenn!! Please…” Jay placed Jenn in his arms.

“Jay, it’s ok. She’s doing well. I just help her a little more.” I heard Jenn said in a very soft tone.

I could feel Jenn’s energy wrapping around me again. She is trying to help me to control my energy by fixing it in place.

‘Emilee, you can do it.’

I feel for my power and slowly pulling it back to me.

‘Emilee, just a bit more.’

I concentrate harder and retrieve all my energy. Ren caught me in his arms when I fall. My heart beats rapidly. I breathe in and out deeply.

“Jenn. Jenn! Please answer me.”

“Jay…”

“Jenn, are you ok?!” I rush to her immediately.

“Emilee, you are so awesome.” Jenn smiled at me.

“Jenn…”

“Let’s get her inside.” Ren said. Ren called for Dr Harry to check on Jenn and I. I’m now lying on the bed with Ren.

“Emi, never do this again. If you want to practice your power, you got to tell me. Do you know how dangerous it is?!” Ren is angry, very angry.

“I’m sorry.”

“I’m not scolding you. It’s just that…”

“I understand. I’m sorry. I’m just worried about Jenn now.” Basically, Dr Harry said that I’m ok. I just need to rest for a few days. The using of my power has drain my energy but I’m doing well in controlling it. But Jenn… We suspect that the vampires are actually sent by Uncle Finn to kill me. The wooden stick they used is made of oak. It is use to kill vampires. Because they can’t get near to me, they decided to attack Jenn. The wound on her left arm is healing very slowly. Even if the wound recovered, she will have problem using her left arm. In addition, my power has done damages on her when it swept past the surrounding. She has also over-used her power, forcing it to the limit in order to control my power.

“She will be fine.”

I shook my head and tears stream down my face. “How am I going to face Jay?”

“Hush Hush. Emi, she will be fine.” Ren tried to comfort me.

“I’m so scared. Jay will hate me.”

“No no. Jay will not hate you. He will not blame you.”

“He will hate me. It’s because Jenn tried to help me to control my power. She kept focusing on me and she didn’t defend herself against those vampires.”

“Emi, it is an accident. No one wanted it to happen.”

I just keep crying. I’m so scared that I will lose her.

“No. It’s my fault. It’s my fault.”

Ren hugged me. “It’s my fault too. I should strengthen the security. Jay and I should have realize earlier and protect you and Jenn.”

“No Ren. It is the both of us decided to hide it from the both of you. It is my fault. I shouldn’t have agreed. I shouldn’t have let all this happen.”

“Emi, everything is going to be ok.” Ren pats me on my back. I can’t sleep at all. I’m so worried about Jenn. I decided to take a look at her. Ren and I went to her room. Jay is sitting beside her bed looking at her.

“Jay?” I called his name cautiously.

Jay turned to look at the both of us. He looked so torn and tattered.

“Emilee, why are you here? Aren’t you should be resting? Ren, you should bring her back to her room and rest.” Jay said.

I cried immediately. “Jay, you should scold me or hit me. In that way, I will feel better. Why are you still so concern about me?”

Jay smiled weakly at me. “You are like my little sister. Of course I’m concern about you.”

“But I caused Jenn to be like this. You shouldn’t be nice to me. You should hate me. You should be angry with me.”

Jay turned to look at Jenn. “She helped you willingly. I know she will not be angry with you and she wouldn’t want me to be angry with you. I do not hate you, Emilee. If I hate you, I bet Jenn would hate me.” Jay laughed a little.

I went forward and hug Jay tightly. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry.”

The new chapter is out!!! Just a little review that the next chapter will actually be on Jay's POV. It's about how Jay and Jenn get together. It will show more on how Jay and Jenn's personalities and their thinkings. =)

Comment. Vote. Fan.