Chapter Seventeen

Vampiric Romance Chapter Seventeen

*Ren’s POV*

“REN!!! REN!!!” I heard Emilee knocking on my door. She turns the door knob for a few times and enters my house. The moment she opens the door, her sweet scent hits me.

“Ren?” She walked towards me. I grab her and pin her onto the wall. Her smell is so appealing to me.

“Ren? What happened? Are you not feeling well?”

“Emi, you smell so great.” I said and held her tightly.

“Wh..at?”

“I want you so badly.” Without hesitant, my fangs pierce through her skin.

“AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!” She screamed out loud. Her scream hits me back into reality.

“Emi. Emi… Emi!” I nudged her but she is lying on the floor motionless. I pull her into my arms. “Emi.. please… please open your eyes.” There is still no response from her.

Just then, a few men barged into my house.

“Prince Ren, we are here to get you back.” They bowed at me.

“And, the girl, you can give it to us. We will take care of it.” One of them said. That sentence. It sounded there is a double meaning in it. What do they mean by ‘take care of it’?

“No!! None of you is going to touch her!!!” I carried Emilee with me. Just as I reached home, they took Emilee away from me.

“Where are you all taking her to??!!!” None of them responded to me. They locked me up in a room full of blood packs.

I could feel my throat is burning intensely. I grab packets of blood and shove it in my mouth. I drank dozens of them and I wasn’t even satisfied. I feel pain within me and I hear someone screaming. But the surrounding is so silent. I then recognized this voice. It’s Emilee. She’s in pain. I have to get out of here. I have to get to her. I twist the door knob but it’s locked. I used all of my strength and violently tore the whole door down. Guards saw me coming out from the room and they tried to stop me. But whoever comes close to me will turn into ice and crack into pieces. I run down the stairs, following her scent and it leads me to the main door.

The moment I saw her I speed across the room and hug her tightly. Emilee. Emilee.

“I need you.”  I extend my fangs and bite on to her neck. Her blood turns me on. It’s so sweet. She wants me too. I feel a sharp pain coming from my neck. This is so arousing – sexual arousing.

“Pull them apart!!” My mum shouted from the back. And 2 men came grabbing on to me, separating me from Emilee.

“Ren!!” They grabbed on to Emilee’s arms. No one should touch her!