Operation: Merciless | Layout

The House

Description:

The House is nicely decorated with everything a typical human would need. A nice living room, beautiful kitchen counters, a large TV, and a king-sized bed. It is currently over the cellar.

———————

The House: Don't let the look fool you! It's to keep the police off his trail and to make everything seem fine when it's, in fact, not.

No one actually uses it, Dreamer sets it up as one of his 'playhouses'. No victim is allowed up there. If they go into The House, they will be terminated immediately.

Security Room

Description:
The Security Room is a large room filled with TVs and monitors for every room in the cellar and The House. There are also speakers for all The Bedrooms so Dreamer can talk in all of the rooms.

There is a fridge in the corner of the room where food is kept, as well as a microwave. A counter is also there to hold his snack foods.

————————————

The Security Room is used to keep track of all his victims, as well as to get a perfect view of all the killings so he can record them and watch them over and over again.

Dreamland

Description:
Dreamland is a very large room. Inside is everything a human being would need. A bed, A kitchen, A bathroom, TVs, and more. There is a small camera inside but no microphone.

————————————

Dreamland is Dreamer's entire living space. No victim has ever been inside. It is said that his fridge is filled with bags of human blood. Dreamer enjoys watching the news in his 'Dreamland', especially when he is the panic-topic for the day.

The Chomper

Description:

The Chomper is a medium-size room filled with dog beds, dog bowls, and ripped-up toys. Inside is a pack of ten trained attack German Shepherds that were taught to eat all humans besides Dreamer.

The room is well cleaned for the dogs that reside inside. A smaller room is attached to The Chomper. There is where people are brought in to be eaten alive by the dogs.

Unlike the main room, it is splattered with blood and guts. Human bones can be found in the main room which the dogs tend to chew on. There are also cameras and microphones inside.

————————————

The Chomper is used to keep the dogs contained in a room. The smaller room is where Dream drags in his victims to become dog food.

The Room

Description:

The Room is a 10x10 metal room with a camera on the left corner, and a water fountain in the middle of the wall. It is lit up with a single bright light in the center of the ceiling. The Room is covered in blood spatters and puddles.