Chapter Forty-Six | Breakout

Dreamer was engrossed in his own thoughts when suddenly the blaring alarms filled the air. He stood up, anticipation building as he approached the reinforced glass, expecting a jolt of electricity to stop him in his tracks. However, to his surprise, nothing happened. A smirk crept across Dreamer's face as he realized what was unfolding.

"Well, well, Punz," Dreamer smirked, locking eyes with the blonde-haired man wearing a gold chain and a white hoodie. "Seems like Techno's too preoccupied with watching over George to come save me. Looks like you're here to take the spotlight."

Punz sighed, breaking the keypad and swiftly opening the door. "Who said anything about needing saving?" Dreamer chuckled. Punz shook his head in disbelief. "Whatever. Are you coming, or are you just going to stay locked up here away from George?"

Dreamer's smirk widened as he stepped out of the room, extending his cuffed hands towards Punz, who removed the restraints. It had been far too long since Dreamer had felt the sensation of freedom. In a gesture of trust, Punz handed Dreamer a gun, and Dreamer reciprocated with a smile. "Let's get the hell out of here!" Dreamer exclaimed, leading the way down the corridors with Punz in tow.

As they traversed the facility, they encountered several guards. Dreamer effortlessly dodged their bullets, while Punz, less experienced, struggled to keep up. Dreamer preferred the intimacy of a knife, finding it more personal and effective. However, his focus wavered momentarily when they found themselves surrounded, until he recognized a familiar voice.

"Dreamer, this wasn't how it was supposed to end for you," Daz frowned. Dreamer let out a chuckle, fearlessly advancing despite the array of guns aimed his way. "Who said anything about dying?" he retorted. "You see, Daz, I have a few tricks up my sleeve."

Dreamer turned to Punz, their eyes meeting. "Leave Daz to me. We'll deal with the rest together," Dreamer commanded with a smirk. He then shifted his attention back to Daz, who had overheard their conversation.

The first bullet fired by Daz set off a chain reaction. Dreamer swiftly took down the guards behind them, while Punz focused on eliminating those on the left flank. Dreamer and Daz worked in tandem, taking out the guard in front, leaving Daz to witness the demise of his comrades.

Punz, now dealing with the guards on the right side, eventually joined Dreamer, who had his gun trained on Daz. "Daz, I'm going to relish every moment of killing you," Dreamer declared.

Daz trembled, his gun wavering with fear in his eyes. He knew he was cornered, with no backup arriving in time to save him. Reluctantly, he dropped his weapon. "You will die, Dreamer, eventually," Daz gritted his teeth.

"I know, but not before you," Dreamer responded, handing the gun back to Punz. "Now, Daz, I'm going to make you suffer for everything you've done to me!" Dreamer exclaimed, closing in on Daz, who once again reached for his gun. Dreamer swiftly kicked it out of his grasp, sending it crashing against the wall, shattering into pieces.

"Now, make sure to scream. It'll make it so much more entertaining," Dreamer taunted as he plunged his knife into Daz's leg, eliciting screams of pain. Gripping the knife tightly, Dreamer swiftly tore it out, then inflicted a deep gash on Daz's other leg, causing him to collapse to the ground.

Dreamer knelt in front of Daz, a sadistic smile playing on his lips. "Remember, in the next life, don't toy with a professional killer." With that, Dreamer sliced his knife across Daz's cheek, relishing in the sight of blood trickling down. His pants were now stained with the crimson fluid.

Forcing Daz against the wall, Dreamer pinned him down. "Moving will only make things worse for you, so try to stay still," Dreamer taunted, as he continued to carve into Daz's flesh, removing skin from bone. Daz's agonized screams filled the air, his blood splattering all over, drenching both Dreamer and the surrounding area.

Finally, Dreamer released his grip, stepping away from the battered and bleeding Daz. "Now I'll leave you here to bleed out. Wouldn't want to make it quick or anything. Goodbye, Daz of the FBI."

Dreamer turned to Punz, who had been witnessing the brutal act with a mix of shock and awe. Punz was well aware of Dreamer's capabilities, but seeing it unfold before his eyes was an entirely different experience. Daz's whimpering could still be heard in the background, adding to the eerie atmosphere.

"Come on, Punz, afraid of a little blood?" Dreamer chuckled. He knew time was of the essence, but that didn't mean he would rush through the aftermath. "Time to go."

They made a narrow escape, rushing towards Techno's waiting car. "Hit it!" Dreamer commanded with excitement, and Technoblade accelerated, putting distance between them and the scene of chaos.

"Damn it! We forgot Quackity! I can't stand that guy," Techno exclaimed, rolling his eyes. "He's behind you, Dreamer."

Dreamer turned around, spotting Quackity blindfolded and confined within a cage in the backseat. "Hell yeah! That's my boy!" Dreamer exclaimed with glee.

As they drove away, Dreamer shifted his attention to Punz, who seemed distant and affected by the recent events. "So, Punz, how are you holding up? It's been a while," Dreamer smirked. "Better without you," Punz retorted, rolling his eyes.

"What's the matter, Punz? Not thrilled to finally meet your boss?" Dreamer tilted his mask, a hint of mischief in his voice. "Didn't think I would be saving the ass of someone who put a tracker on my leg," Punz hissed, the memory of their past encounter still fresh.

Dreamer chuckled, his tone filled with a mix of threat and amusement. "I'll remember this, Punz. I won't mind sparing your life, as long as you stick to the rules. We wouldn't want you to end up like Sapnap, would we?" Dreamer's words caused Punz to bite his lip, realizing the sensitive nature of the topic and the potential danger of further conversation in such close proximity to Dreamer.

Understanding the gravity of the situation, Punz remained silent, not wanting to jeopardize his own safety. Dreamer's rage over the threat to George was still evident, and it was best not to poke the beast any further.

"We're almost there. Don't kill each other just yet!" Techno yelled, breaking the tension. Dreamer chuckled in response. "Not yet, Techno. We'll see," Dreamer smirked behind his mask, relishing in the anticipation of what lay ahead.

________________________________

Hi! Damn it has been a wild day when I wrote this that is, god only knows when this will come out but when I wrote it, it was after I helped my brother and his boyfriend move into a new apartment! We had to get these huge pieces of furniture up two flights of stairs with no true "Man power" so I am literally exhausted but! The DQ was totally worth all the trouble! I fucking love DQ! You guys too! See ya when this comes out!

Stay calm, Stay alive
Onyx

took me 20 mins to log in to edit, wattpad literally hates me during pride month.

- editor han