Chapter Fifty-Four | Cookies

"You won't do it!" Jamie laughed, causing the other girls to join in.

"Watch me! I will!" Isabella crossed her arms and left the room.

Every year, there was this one house everyone would refuse to go to. Horror stories were told about it. Sometimes they would attempt to go, but they would change their minds before knocking. Isabella, however, was different.

Isabella was determined.

"Hey Mom! I'm going to sell some Girl Scout cookies! I'll be home when I can!" Isabella told her mom after getting home from school, placing her backpack down.

Before she could leave, her mom stopped her. "Stay away from the house in the woods! You've heard the stories!"

"I will!" Isabella said, but she was lying. That was exactly where she was going.

By the time she reached the house, her legs were aching beneath her. The driveway was long and tough on her legs, but she wouldn't give up, unlike the others.

She walked up the stairs nervously. She couldn't believe she was actually doing this. She took a deep breath, held it in, and knocked on the door.

She didn't have to wait long before the door opened, revealing a six-foot-tall man wearing a white ceramic mask with two dot eyes and a black smile. She glanced behind her for a second before looking back. She couldn't act scared.

The man seemed confused, glancing beside her as if looking to see where she came from. Isabella raised her eyebrow before grabbing a box of Thin Mints.

"Hello, sir, would you like some Girl Scout cookies?" Isabella had a nervous smile on her face.

"What the hell?" The man spoke, and Isabella felt as if the mask's eyes were staring into her soul.

"Uh? What type of cookies do you like?" Isabella showed him the box. "I have a—" Isabella was dragged into the house, the door slamming behind her. She glared at the door behind her, wanting nothing more than to get out.

"Sir!" Isabella dropped the cookie box and screamed as the man picked her up, slinging her over his shoulder. "Let me go!" Isabella kicked and screamed as he carried her through the house.

When she arrived at a trapdoor, he took her down the stairs. Eventually, the nice-looking house turned into a concrete stairwell.

"Help! Help!!" Isabella screamed bloody murder, but no one could hear her. She felt as if the stairs were never-ending. She continued to kick and scream, but after a while, she lost her energy. Why? Why did I think this was a good idea? I'm going to die!

When the stairs finally ended, she was grateful but also terrified. The masked man continued to hold Isabella as he took her through the halls, eventually entering a room.

The room felt cold and smelled stale. There were various types of chemicals and needles, various tools that probably weren't used for anything good.

"Welcome to my facility! Take a seat!" He let Isabella down and pointed towards the chair. She tried to run, but the kidnapper quickly caught up to her, dragging her by the hair to the chair.

"Sit!" he yelled, and this time Isabella obeyed. Isabella watched as the masked man shuffled around the room, looking for something. He turned towards Isabella. "Name's Dreamer, I'm sure you've heard of me." Isabella's eyes widened, realizing just how much trouble she was in.

Isabella had to think fast. She let out a strangled breath. "Do you miss George?" The Dreamer turned towards her. He stepped closer, causing Isabella to lean back as far away as she could from Dreamer, who was now right in her face.

"How about you shut up and keep his name out of your mouth." Dreamer walked away, getting back to what he was doing before Isabella got his attention.

"Looking for anything specific?" Isabella spoke with confidence, even though she was terrified.

Dreamer turned back toward her before quickly moving over, holding a knife against her face. "One more word and I'll take your tongue with me!"

Isabella shut her mouth; Dreamer wasn't playing around. He then headed for the door, unsatisfied.

"Got an idea! Less work for me!" Dreamer sounded excited, which terrified Isabella. "Off I go! Have fun!" Dreamer left the room, closing the door. Isabella glanced around the room, trying to find some kind of escape. She left the chair and began searching.

She tugged on the cupboard, but the tools were locked. Isabella groaned; she had to be fast.

When smoke started filling the room, she began to panic, rushing over to the door. The door required a key along with a code.

It didn't take long before she started struggling to breathe, her pupils dilated. She banged on the door as she began to cough; the fog was thick.

She coughed until blood littered the floor. She panicked, banging as hard as she could on the door. She fell to the floor, beginning to shake violently; she was going to die.

She coughed and retched until she began to seize. The pink foam came from her mouth. She wanted it to be over, and it was.

Isabella lay there, cold...

----

George looked up from staring at the covers to see Dreamer walking in. He quickly noticed the cookies on the table.

Girl Scout cookies? How on earth did he manage to get those?

Dreamer munched on the cookies behind his mask before glancing at George. "Cookie?"

George tilted his head in confusion.

"I had a visitor! It was quite strange, but I'm glad nonetheless! I love luring victims right to my door! Halloween is my favorite; teenagers are the easiest prey!"

George wasn't surprised; Dreamer eliminated anyone who wasn't part of George's team. Dreamer then left the room, leaving George alone.

George sighed as he got up from the bed, another day of living in hell...

________________________________

I'm back! Woah! I really need Dreamer to "Dream (Kill) my writers block! It's the worst! Anyways, I'm just glad to be back! Shorter chapter, I just wanted to get something out!

love you guys ❤️

Stay calm, Stay alive
Onyx

wow onyx isn't dead that's good anyway what is your favorite girl scout cookies

-Former lead editor ruby

i dabble with caramel delites :p

- former editor han