Chapter Eight | Pool

~George's P.O.V~

George woke up covered in bandages, he tried to move but his body ached and his hands and feet were tied to the bed posts. George gave no attempt to get free and he was exhausted, he just closed his eyes ignoring the constant pain.

Why did he even bother to fix me up?

With nothing else to do George went back to bed.

Days went on, George was stuck where he was unwilling to move, it hurt to move. George questioned what The Dreamer was doing, clearly enjoying himself due to the constant screams.

George never wanted to see The Dreamer again, but he knew that would never happen. He heard the metal door knowing The Dreamer had entered his room, of course he couldn't see him due to the position he was trapped in. The restraints were removed and George pulled his arms to him, his muscles were sore due to the lack of movement.

Once free George pushed himself into a painful sitting position. George locked eyes with the killer, "Your wounds seem to be getting better," The Dreamer spoke inspecting his wounds. George mumbled something which The Dreamer couldn't hear. "Speak," George was cautious at first, "Why do you care?" His mask caught George's eyes, "Because you're my favorite, I have told you this before."

George shook his head, "Speak your mind." George bit his lip, "After everything I have done?" The Dreamer thought about it for a moment before leaning forward catching his chin, "You will always be my favorite."

Is that a good or bad thing?

The Dreamer let go of his chin, "I hope you feel better soon," George opened his mouth then quickly closed it. "Speak," The Dreamer turned back to him. "I'm sorry.." The Dreamer froze in his tracks, "Go on."

George bit his lip before speaking in a low whisper, "I'm sorry- for trying to escape.." The Dreamer walked towards George and he flinched away. The Dreamer just stood there as if contemplating what to say. "What's your name?" George was a bit confused,

Did he really not know his name?

"George..." he mumbled, "Speak up," George looked into the eyes of his mask. "My name is George.." he nodded his head. "Well then, George.." he crouched down as if talking to a small child. "Thank you for your apology," he rose from the ground heading towards the door, George watched as he left.

Was it weird to want to know more about The Dreamer?

George laid back down, after all that happened The Dreamer let him speak.

Why?

George fell asleep with what happened fresh in his mind. 

-

"George," George was startled awake by The Dreamer, he gazed around the room catching The Dreamer standing in front of him. "Come here," George's legs wouldn't move at first but he forced himself forward, he hopped off the bed standing in front of Dreamer. "Give me your wrists," George was skeptical, but he knew he had no choice, and held out his wrists. The Dreamer took them both and cuffed him, "Sit."

George sat back down on his bed as The Dreamer removed the ankle cuff. "Arm," George gave it over, he didn't understand why he was being so obedient, but he really just didn't want to go through the torture for the second time. For once he carefully removed the I.V putting a cloth on the spot and pulling a bandaid over it. Dreamer let go of his arm, "Come with me," The Dreamer spoke. George got off the bed letting the killer grab one of his wrists.

George followed him through the halls to who knows where. When the door opened George gazed over to the blood red pool, being grossed out was an understatement. He opened his mouth with shock, The Dreamer knew exactly what he would ask. "Blood of my subjects, don't worry it doesn't stain," it didn't calm George whatsoever.