Chapter Nine | Feeling

~George's P.O.V~

George didn't expect to be awoken so early by The Dreamer, but nothing surprised him these days. George rolled his eyes, "Don't give me that Georgie." George cringed, letting his face wrinkle with distaste.

"Don't give me that look either!" George held back an unexpected chuckle, this was amusing George as much as he didn't want it to. The Dreamer pulled a blood bag out of who knows where, popping the lid. George glared at him.

Was he really doing this?

He lifted his mask, sucking out the liquid like a favorite drink. "Gross," George said. The Dreamer wheezed. "Sorry, I don't like the same drinks as you," he shook his head. "Plus, you're quite tasty," George froze.

Great... he is literally drinking my blood, in front of me.

The Dreamer could see George's distaste, "I prefer it fresh though." George froze, again, causing The Dreamer to wheeze once more. "Calm down, I'm not going to suck your blood, yet." George's eyes widened.

Yet?

The Dreamer chuckled, "I'm going to give you a choice," George nodded his head. "Pick one person to call, whoever you choose," George's eyes widened.

Is he for real?

"Darryl, I would like to talk to my friend Darryl." The Dreamer nodded as if he actually knew who he was talking about. He got a phone out of his pocket, George was tempted to grab it and call 911, but he knew he would be dead before they arrived. He dialed the number, it didn't take long for him to pick up. The Dreamer muted it before speaking, "Here are the rules, no telling him anything, and no trying to get him to call for help."

George nodded his head, The Dreamer unmuted him. "Hey Bad..." George said, worried he wrote in the wrong number. "George?" his friend let out a sigh of relief, "It's been months! Where are you!?" The Dreamer shook his head. "It doesn't matter, all that matters is that I'm not coming back..." George could hear the hurt in Bad's voice, "What do you mean you're not coming back?"

George held back tears that were threatening to drop. "I'm living where I am now..." Bad spoke up, "No! We will find you!" George shook his head letting tears drop, "No, you won't... you can't..." George sighed letting the tears fall, "Tell everyone that I love them... tell them... I hope they have a wonderful life, and to live it to its fullest potential..." "No!" Bad cried, George smiled slightly, "Yes.. I'm depending on you to give them this message, can you do that for me?" Bad went silent with only sniffles through the line, "I will... I promise."

George sighed, "Goodbye Bad." Before he was able to respond the phone was hung up and turned off. The Dreamer got up, leaving George to himself. George curled into a ball, just letting himself cry. He couldn't lie to them, he wasn't going to see anyone again, it will always just be him and the killer. There was nothing George could do to change that, he was just glad to say his goodbyes. 

Eventually he fell asleep with no reason to get up the next day, it was one of The Dreamers busy days due to the amount of ruckus in the facility. George was currently entertaining himself by playing "jump rope" with the chain. He had no clue if it was allowed, but it was quite enjoyable, until he would whip himself with the chain, which was very painful.

"What the hell are you doing?" George turned mid jump, looking at the killer. "Jump rope?" George held the chain, The Dreamer looked at him, the chain, then back at him. "Okay..." The Dreamer didn't exactly understand why he was doing it, but he didn't seem to really mind.

"Other-" George stopped himself. "Go on," The Dreamer let him speak, "Other than..." George paused until Dreamer nodded. "Other than... killing people... what do you do for fun?" George pulled back afraid of The Dreamer lashing out. The Dreamer tilted his mask, "Watch my subjects... talk to you," George should have known, of course he watched his victims.