Chapter Twenty-One | Attempt

~George's P.O.V~

When George woke up, he was cuffed to the bed with his ankle chain attached to the wall for extra protection. George yanked on the cuffs, but they didn't budge. George sighed, he was grateful to be on an actual bed, but it didn't change the fact that he was still stuck.

George heard the door open, turning his head towards it like he could see anything in his position. The cuffs were removed and George was pulled up from the bed.

He was pulled off of the bed, stumbling onto the floor, almost losing his balance if it wasn't for Dreamer catching him.

He was cuffed and dragged from the room. When George entered the torture room, he wanted to leave instantly. He was forced into the chair, having one of his cuffs attached to the it.

The Dreamer left the room, leaving George to himself, hoping for the love of god he could get out of this.

This girl was dragged in, kicking and screaming, different from Reaper. Reaper had confidence of surviving, this one just wanted to get free.

She was restrained to the stand before Dreamer backed up, turning to George, "Are you going to help this time?" he asked, hands on his hips, the girl looked back and forth between the two.

George shook his head. Dreamer was frustrated, George could tell, he approached George, flipping open his knife he held.

Dreamer slashed his cheek, George flinched away as the blood dripped down his face. Just a day ago, Dreamer was letting him sleep and now... he was cutting him?

"You are helping me this time," Dreamer pointed the knife at him, George nodded his head.

The girl watched it all unfold, hopelessly, "Name?" Dreamer pointed his knife toward her.

Since when did Dreamer care about names?

"Starla..." The girl stuttered, Dreamer smiled, stepping back, going over to his tools, he grabbed a few things before shoving a clasp into her mouth, forcing her mouth wide.

The girl struggled in the restraints, Dreamer grabbed ahold of her tooth, yanking it out, blood fell out of her mouth. George turned away as she cried as one by one her teeth were yanked out.

Dreamer removed the clasp from her mouth, turning to George, "You're up!" he spoke joyfully, he was taking great pride in the suffering of the girl.

Dreamer undid George's cuff, holding the knife out to  George. George carefully grabbed an end, but before Dreamer let go, he warned him, "You know my rules, use it on me, I'll kill you."

George nodded and he let go, "Just give her a few slashes, we will take turns since you're just learning."  Dreamer stepped back.

George looked at Dreamer before turning back to the girl, he had never done any type of torture before, and he never wanted too.

He closed his eyes, letting the tears fall before slashing through her shirt and cutting her gently. George stepped back shaking, Dreamer came behind him, taking the knife before he dropped it.

"Calm down Georgie, you're going to do a sloppy job." Dreamer patted his shoulder, George stepped away from the Dreamer, wanting nothing more than to bolt.