Chapter Twenty-Five | Mask

-George's P.O.V~

When George woke up Dreamer was gone, he sighed, removing the covers and getting up.

George walked around the room, the TV was gone, but George wasn't feeling any better... All those lives gone, for fun?

The door opened revealing Dreamer speckled in blood, "How are you feeling Georgie?" George frowned, looking to the ground.

Dreamer pulled his chin up, looking into his eyes, "Can you speak for me?" Dreamer held his chin, waiting for a response.

George shook his head, Dream sighed, letting go. George stepped back and Dreamer followed, stepping back to give himself space from George.

"George..." Dreamer paused, he looked distraught, like there was something he wanted to say, but was holding it back. George nodded his head, trying to get him to talk.

Dreamer shook his head, leaving the room rather than saying what he wanted. George stomped his foot, frustrated.

George wanted to talk, he really did, but he just couldn't, he knew it was bad when the killer himself was trying to get him to speak.

Was it fear that The Dreamer would lash out again?

It didn't take much long for Dreamer to enter the room, they just stared at each other. "George..." Dream refused to look at his eyes.

What is wrong with Dreamer?

George wanted to ask, but he couldn't speak. Dreamer let out a sigh.

"I think.. I can show you my face..." George's eyes widened.

Really?

George tilted his head in response. Dreamer removed his hands from his pocket taking George's hands in and bringing him over to sit down on the bed.

George watched in shock, Dreamer gripped his mask, his hands shaky, unclipping it. He pulled off his mask, George turned away in fear he might change his mind.

"George, it's okay..." Dream spoke sweetly, George turned his head, catching his eyes.

He was speckled with freckles, he had emerald colored eyes and the fluffiest blond hair. George wanted to touch him, but he held himself back.

"Dreamer..." George whined, Dreamer shook his head, "Dream, you can call me Dream..." Dream smiled, something that George had never seen since his mask always covered his expressions.

Dream walked toward George as he held his breath. Dream cuffed his cheeks, kissing George with passion. It was a different feeling for George, especially without Dream's mask.

Dream pulled back while smiling widely which made George's heart melt. Dream let out a deep sigh, pulling his hand through his hair.

"You know I love you George," Dream took George's hand in his own. George nodded, smiling.

As much as George wished he didn't, he had feelings for the killer.

George reached out, frowning, Dream pulled him into a hug which George leaned into. "I won't let anything happen to you... my little assistant," he smiled.