Chapter Thirty | You Can't

~George's P.O.V~

George watched as Technoblade signed the many release papers they gave him for George. They are releasing a mentally, and physically scarred boy to a person they really knew nothing about. George didn't complain though.

He would take him back to Dream, and that's all George wanted, right?

George watched Technoblade curiously, as he read through George's file. George wondered if Technoblade knew anything about him, other than the fact that he was Dream's property.

Technoblade's eyes left the file, looking at George, before placing it down on the bed.

"Alright, just waiting on a few more papers before we can go."

George nodded his head. A part of him didn't want to go with Technoblade, meanwhile the other half wanted nothing more than to find Dream.

Would it be different after Dream is released? Or would things go back how they used to be? George strapped to a bed, getting drunken from like a soda pop?

I guess all the therapist speech did somewhat make sence, all the shit George has gone through... He can't even speak anymore... He hadn't spoken since the last time Dream lashed out at him.

George poked at Technoblade getting his attention, he turned to George an eyebrow raised. George tried to speak but couldn't until Technoblade gave him a paper and pen. Confused at first until George realized he could write it down.

He took the paper and pen in shaky hands, and scribbled down some words before handing it to Technoblade.

Will things ever change? With Dreamer?

Technoblade looked at the scribbled paper, he shook his head.

"Dreamer won't change George, he's been like this for years... and just like him, I won't change either..."

George looked down on the ground, he grabbed the paper back, scribbling on it.

Do I have to go? I want to go home... my house...

George handed Technoblade the note. He read through it, letting out a deep sigh.

"You can't."

George looked at the ground before catching Technoblade's eyes.

"You belong to Dreamer George... I'm sorry..."

Technoblade looked sorry for George, but couldn't he just not take George if he cared that much?

George snatched the paper.

I don't!

Technoblade read it, not taking the paper.

"Yes you do!"

Technoblade spoke in a demanding tone and George shook his head, rushing out the door. Technoblade watched as he left, but didn't follow.

George ran into one of the doctors and they looked at him confused.

"George? Is everything okay?"

They leaned to George's level to refrain from scaring him.

His mouth opened but nothing came out... George wanted to scream, yell, tell them how Technoblade was here to take him back to Dream, but he couldn't speak.

George was trained to obey. Eventually George felt a presence behind him, he turned around, face to face with Technoblade.

"You ready to go George?"