Chapter Nineteen | Heartless

~George's P.O.V~

George refused to move, there was no point. His body ached, skin burning as if he was on fire. George could care less about the position he laid in, curled on his side in a tight ball, blood dripping from his injuries.

When Dream came back to patch George up, he refused to move until he was lifted out of the cage by Dreamer. George was going in and out of consciousness, possibly from blood loss. Dreamer just left him after cutting him, threw him in the small cage like he was a piece of trash.

George didn't care, whatever Dreamer wanted, he got. George should have known that by now, it's been a year, George is alone now. Dreamer's only blood bag, only subject.

The table he was placed on was hard and uncomfortable, but when you're half asleep, you could care less. George tried not to flinch or wince as Dreamer dragged his tools through his skin.

"George," Dreamer slapped the side of George's head, getting his attention if only for a moment. George's eyes flickered, trying to look straight at Dreamer's mask, eventually he didn't fight to stay awake.

-

George woke up fixed up in the small cage with a tray of food in front of him, he pushed the food away, getting back into his position he learned to live with. He hid his head in his chest, though he was patched up, his body still ached, stunned by the electrical shock he endured.

He dragged his hand along the cracks in the floor, it was the most interesting thing to George. He finally got the courage to lift himself from the floor.

George pulled his leg toward him, it was stitched up and bandaged tightly, his neck was also bandaged.

George carefully lifted his shirt, flinching as he touched the bruised skin where the pole had been used. He let his shirt fall. Tracing the bars, he looked around the room which looked to be coming quite together, it had his dresser, desk and gaming chair.

Will he let me out when I have a bed?

George let out a deep sigh, laying back down on the cold floor, curling into a ball, he was startled awake by the door to his room opening, George refused to catch Dreamer's eyes, well mask...

Dreamer crouched down in front of George, looking at the food which had scattered with George's movements.

"You know, you should feel privileged to get food, most just get it forced into them," Dreamer laughed, George didn't respond.

"How about you look at me?" Dreamer spoke in an almost demanding tone, George pushed himself off the floor, turning his head towards The Dreamer.

"Hello Georgie," Dreamers spoke with a smirk in his voice. George sighed, turning his attention back to the ground.

"Sometimes Georgie, you see, I have these days that I do things I don't usually do," Dreamer spoke with confidence.

"Don't worry Georgie, I should have more control now, you see, I got a new set of Subjects, they are an interesting bunch, you see!" Dreamer giggled.

Dreamer didn't seem at all sorry for hurting George, George couldn't decide which was worse, getting hurt mentally or physically.