Chapter Fithteen | Control

The tears fell quickly, The Dreamer did care, Dream did care.

Dream rubbed George's back, "Shh, it's okay."

George hid his head under Dream's head, letting the tears cover his shirt.

Dream lowered George into the bed, pulling him onto his chest. Dream put a kiss on his forehead, George snuggled closer. Exhaustion took George quickly.

-

George expected Dream to be gone by the time he woke, but he was laying on his back, looking at the ceiling.

Dream noticed that he was awake and turned towards him, "Hello Georgie." he gave George a soft smile.

"Do you not sleep?" George asked because it was as if The Dreamer didn't sleep at all.

He shook his head slightly, "No." George sat up and The Dreamer followed.

"Why?" George wanted to take this chance to get personal with Dream before he left to torture more of his subjects.

"I'm a murder George, a psychopath, sleeping doesn't come easy to us," he sighed.

"Have you ever tried?" George looked into his mask's eyes.

"No, I have work that must be done, I don't have time for sleep," Dream spoke.

George decided he was getting nowhere and moved on. "Where do you live? Well, stay?" George asked, hoping for some kind of response.

"Dreamland," Dream spoke as if it was his prized possession. "Dreamland? Is that like a park?" George asked curiously.

"No, it's my room, my house." Dream shook his head as if it was obvious. "Oh... Has anyone ever seen it?" George asked, knowing the answer. Dream shook his head, "No."

George wouldn't have expected the killer to let anyone up there. "Dream?" George asked, looking at him.

The killer nodded. "Why can't I touch you?" George looked down, refusing to look at him in case he snaps. "Memories, past memories," Dream's mask looked into his eyes.

"Will you ever tell me what happened?" George had a fear Dream would get up and leave or lash out at George for asking questions, but he didn't. "No," Dream answered. Dream pushed George's hair out of his eyes, George leaned into the touch.

He craved human interactions, Dream's interactions. "Please..." George whined. Dream shut his eyes, George kept them close while Dream got him to stand up.

Though George couldn't see Dream, he could feel his breath on his skin. George leaned in the rest of the way, but was pushed against the wall. Dream had to be the dominant one, he wouldn't let George lead.

Dream pulled George closer, connecting his lips to the boys. Next he sucked deep purple marks on his skin. George whined when they started to sting, getting Dream's attention back on him as a person and not an object.

George knew he had to give clear messages to Dream so he wouldn't get hurt because the killer didn't know better. Yet it was very difficult knowing he couldn't touch him, so he had to speak to get his attention.

Dream panted, backing up while holding George by his chest. "Dream..." George spoke, refusing to open his eyes.

"I need..." Dream whined. "What?" George was confused, The Dreamer sounded so desperate.

George was shoved back into the wall as he felt stinging on his neck, by instinct he reached up to touch, but he was stopped midway by Dream's hand.

"Don't move, you're wasting it," Dream spoke, panting in need. It snapped in George's head.