Chapter Twenty-Two | Weakness

~Dream's P.O.V~

Dream opened the door to The Chomper, getting met instantly by the dogs. Dream pet the closest dogs while the others sat happily, waiting for his attention. Dream got around to all the dogs.

Dream was upset, he couldn't believe George tried to escape after everything Dream did for him. There was only one thing that would make Dream feel better, and that was killing.

He got up, making his way through the halls. He looked through the rooms deciding who he wanted to kill. It didn't take long to decide on a girl named Sunny. He grabbed the girl, dragging her while she was kicking and screaming to The Chomper, it was about time his dogs had a proper meal.

The dogs panted, licking their lips, the girl's face lit up.

Dream plopped her on the floor, she cringed at the puddles, the dogs sat happily outside. "Wanna pet one?" Dream smiled behind his mask, the girl nodded her head before reaching out to pet Rix, but instead of getting a usual pet he bit her arm, she attempted to pull her arm away, but Rix wasn't one to let go without a fight.

The girl screamed as Rix thrashed her arm until it was dislocated, Dream whistled and the rest entered, attacking the girl, blood flung on the walls.

She was dead overall very quickly, the dogs didn't want to give her any mercy. They were hungry and their favorite meal was human, they ate raw food when not being fed humans but it wasn't the same.

Dream shooed the dogs, getting down and dirty with the remaining parts, blood and guts, joy and pride.

Dream cleaned up before making his way to George's room. George lifted his head when Dream entered before letting it drop. George hasn't spoken since Dream yelled at him, Dream wasn't sure if he was glad or upset.

Dream liked George's voice, but he liked the control more, deciding what George could and couldn't do.

Dream looked George in the eyes, feeling an urge to approach him. Dream grumbled to himself before approaching George. He flashed his card at his restraints, letting George stumble to the ground. Dream grabbed him by the arm, yanking him towards the bed. Dream pinned him to the bed.

"Why?" Dream spoke, confusion in his voice, confused why he was letting George get to him, confused of why he hadn't just killed him.

George shook his head, confused about what the killer was asking him.

"Why? Why did you run? Why don't you want to stay?" Dream spoke, desperation in his voice.

George shook his head, "Speak!" Dream threatened, George's mouth opened then closed. No words would come out, Dream caused this.

Dream let go of him, getting up, Dream leaned against the wall as George pulled himself up, watching Dream closely.

"I still love you George..." Dream spoke in a whisper, almost unable to hear his own voice, but George heard him.

George got up, stopping a few steps in front of Dream, George watched Dream in desperation. George put out his hand before yanking it back, as if he touched fire.

Dream pulled George close, connecting their lips, it didn't last long, but it was something Dream thought about, his weakness...