Chapter Thirty-Seven | Outbursts

~George's P.O.V~

They stood there for several minutes. George didn't want to let go and neither did Dream.

"Dreamer!" Quackity yelled approaching the two. George shook in fear, latching tightly onto Dream.

"George come on, you've got to go." Quackity noticed that he had startled him. He lowered his voice and acted calmer.

George shook his head, bearing his face into Dream's chest who ran his hand through his hair.

"Dreamer, let go..." Quackity sounded frustrated that he wasn't able to separate the two.

Dream chuckled slightly. "I don't have him, he has me." Dream proved his point by raising his single hand before rubbing George's back. "Come on, Quackity, just let him say goodbye." Dream spoke with a smirk clear in his voice. Quackity shook his head gripping onto George who just gripped Dream harder.

"No!" George retaliated.

Dream lifted his chin. "You've got to go, George." Dream's voice came out soft. Not a hint of his manipulative side could be detected in his voice.

George shook his head in Dream's hand. Dream ran his finger over George's lips, they were raw from biting his lips.

"Dreamer!" Quackity threatened, noticing overall pretty quickly what was going on between the two.

Dream pulled his chin towards him, pulling his mask down and catching his lips into a kiss.

"DREAMER!" Quackity shouted, finally able to pull George away from him.

"NO! Dreamer! No!"  Vainly, George fought, kicking and screaming until he was carried out of the room.

Once he had been put down, he darted over to Technoblade and far away from Quackity, letting the tears finally fall.

Quackity let out a sigh. "I'm sorry George, you have to leave. It's not heathy for you to be here."

George shook his head. "Says you!" George's voice was back, but full of rage. He took him from Dream!

Quackity seemed concerned for the wellbeing of George after the whole event. Techno turned to him. "Thanks for letting him see Dreamer one last time."

Quackity nodded his head slightly. "It's best he doesn't come back. I'm making sure he's off the visitation list."

George's eye lit with flames, he was about to attack Quackity when Technoblade stopped him. "George, it's okay."

His eyes turned to slits as he felt his already-tense body tighten even more. "No! He can't do this!"

"I'm sorry George, he can." Techno let out a soft sigh, guilt filling his gaze.

George dropped Technoblade's gaze. He wanted Dream...

Quackity led the two out. George didn't speak another word. He thought back to the warmth and Dream combing through his hair... the kiss...

George was greeted by Kardac who was sitting next to a car. Kardac wasn't allowed inside the prison, so Techno had just let him wander around while they were gone.