Chapter Sixty-Seven | Superfan

Dreamer went to his dryer to remove all of his clean clothes since he didn't want to go out in public covered in blood. He shook them out before setting them up on his bed.

He sighed taking a glance around before heading into the bathroom to take a shower. Though Dreamer was excited to get out of the house and cause chaos he was also just enjoying being a regular human with regular chores. He didn't have a load of reasons to take care of himself and most things bore him so he didn't do it, having a reason to do it felt nice

Why care about blood being on you when it's what you live around?

Once dressed he opened his closet filled with all types of weapons, thinking for a moment before grabbing a small pistol. He pulled over a black bullet proof vest putting his gun and a knife in holsters around his waist. He grabbed his mask on his bedside table situating it over his face bringing his hood up connecting the hoodie velcro to his mask.

Dreamer sighed before making his way to the elevator finding the button he needed when he arrived up he took a quick glance around before leaving the house.

Dream hopped in his car before pulling out of the driveway to Techno's place. When he arrived Techno was waiting outside and quickly got in turning to Dreamer. "What's the plan?"

"You plant the bombs, go back to the car with the detonator. I'll scream the word bomb at you meanwhile using my voice changer, you wait a few minutes while I get myself some panicked people kills, they are all so careless when scared." Dreamer chuckled.

"Then on my command we blow this shit up and watch from afar, before doing an epic getaway, as always." Dreamer patted Techno's shoulder who nodded.

"Don't want my precious assistant getting blown up or killed, so I'll deal with inside alone." Dreamer chuckled which caused Techno to roll his eyes. "Whatever you say Dreamer." "Let's do this." Dreamer clapped his hands, slamming his foot down on the gas.

When they arrived at the mall it seemed extra busy, it was a lucky day for both men. The two got out of the car and into the back seats which was filled with monitors which were all hacked into the malls surveillance.

"Got everything here Techno?" Dreamer looked to him, he nodded his head. Dreamer gave him a pat before skipping indoors. The second he entered through the mall doors, all eyes were on him, they obviously knew the mask all too well.

Dreamer waved his hand, to make himself seem more innocent than he was but it was clear he was making them uneasy. He ignored the long stares and kept walking around the mall humming a small tune.

It had been a long time since Dreamer actually went somewhere, shopping in general. His earpiece vibrated "On your command." Dreamer clicked a button in his pocket activating the voice changer. it was much less threatening than his usual voice when speaking to victims. "In time Techno, it's been a bit since I have been out."

Techno started to say something but stopped himself. "Is there a problem?" Dreamer threatened tilting his head on instinct. "No sir." Techno answered, Dreamer hummed as an answer.

Dreamer was on a side mission to find a hot topic, he heard it on tv once that they had Dreamer merchandise. The weird glances continued but nobody said anything just trying to keep to themselves.

It didn't take long for Dreamer to find his way to hot topic, the minute he walked in one of the workers spoke to him. "Are you a big fan of The Dreamer or something?" Hot topic employees had the guts to speak to him it seems. "I guess you could say that." Dreamer chuckled. By the look on their face they knew what a voice changer sounded like. "Ya got a name super fan?" The girl chuckled nervously.

"Oh! I have several different names, but mostly I go by The Dreamer..." He lowered his voice when saying his name intimidating the worker.  The employee laughed nervously, "Oh okay." Another worker, a guy to be precise walked over to the two. "You think your Dreamer?" The guy laughed, the girls face dropped.

"I am." Dreamer said in a matter of fact, no hints of sarcasm in his voice which frightened the girl further but the man just thought it was a joke. "Alright. Alright Dreamer-" Dreamer instantly interrupted him, "The Dreamer, he hissed."

"Oh my bad-" He laughed, "The Dreamer, if you are him why are you here out in a public place and not in your kill house or whatever?" The boy asked.

"Facility." Dreamer stated. The boy looked confused for a moment. "What?" Dreamer chuckled, "Not the smartest bunch, re read your information on The Dreamer, you'll find I have facilities, several of them in fact."

The boy frowned before shaking his head, "Yeah whatever." The boy crossed his arms. "Bomb." Dreamer smiled behind his mask. The two workers looked at each other before the boy spoke up, "What do you mean?" He asked confused. "There's three around here somewhere, my man Techno set them up, he's just waiting for my command."

"Are you trying to scare us or something?" The boy asked. "I don't know you tell me?"Dreamer chuckled. "Anyways, just came here to check out my merch, some of it's good, others, not so much." Dreamer cleared his throat changing his voice changer to a much more threatening voice and they knew.

"Voice changer? Really can't use your actual voice? Are you an actor?, what's with the mask?" The boy reached for his mask before Dreamer caught his wrist, baring and digging his nails into his skin. "What the hell?" The man screeched until Dreamer let him go, his arm now bleeding.

The girl quickly backed away knowing something wasn't right and that she was surely in danger. Dreamer reached into his pocket pulling out a pocket knife before throwing it into his arm, he screamed in agony as the girl took off out of the shop screaming and pleading for help.

The Dreamer crouched down in front of the boy holding onto his arm as blood gushed out. "Are you sure I'm not The Dreamer?" he hissed his name. The boy shook his head looking for an exit but before he could Dreamer had jabbed his knife into his throat blood gushing free.

Dreamer twirled the knife in his hand before putting it away, he activated his mic. "They should be panicking now, get ready to set them off."

________________________________

Hey friends! I got rid of Wilbur in this book so if you see it somewhere please @ me, more chapters soon!

Stay calm, Stay Alive
Onyx