Chapter Thirty-Two | Questioning

Dreamer grew more and more frustrated as the days passed. He tried using going to the restroom and showering as an excuse to leave the small confine of his cell, which eventually turned into him having set times for when he would be outside of his main cell, which wasn't much at all.

When he decides not to obey the officers, they would shock him into submission, causing him to "cower" in the corner of the cell. Needless to say, it was more of a "roleplay" than the Dreamer actually obeying the officers.

He liked the look on their faces and the confidence they showed after they got Dreamer to obey it made him think of his victims submitting and letting Dreamer do whatever he pleased.

Eventually Dreamer turned the whole electrical fence thing into a game to see how banged up Dreamer could get before they drugged him, that was peek entertainment for him.

Dreamer played around with the whole, "he's insane thing" by talking to the wall, needless to say their faces were priceless.

When not messing about with the guards he was thinking about George, it was always about George.

Was it worth being in here for George's safety??

Dreamer was taken out of his thoughts by the door opening, Dreamer jumps out of his bed. Unlike his usual guards this one was different, he was with others all holding the electrical poles.

Was he the warden?

"And who do I owe the pleasure?" Dreamer smirked behind his mask lifting his arms as if in some sort of greeting since he was still cuffed.

"Dreamer back up!" One of the guards threatened. Dreamer rose his hands in defeat, "Calm down buddy! What am I going to do? Talk you to death??"

"Get him, take him to the interview room," the person who Dreamer saw as the warden spoke to the other officers who grabbed ahold of Dreamer while the Warden unlocked the door.

Dreamer couldn't complain that he was excited to leave his cell for some sort of interview, Dreamer loved the attention as any criminal.

The officers gripped the Dreamer tightly refusing to let him take any kind of control over the situation. Dreamer glanced into the cells as he passed, he smiled intimidating to the other prisoners which backed away once they realized it was Dreamer.

"DREAMER! Keep forward!" The lead officer threatened Dreamer with the pole. Dreamer rolled his eyes, he just wanted to make "friends" with the other prisoners.

When they arrived to the room they sat him down attaching his cuff to the table. Dreamer tapped his foot against the floor glaring at the officers standing in the corners of the room just in case Dreamer tried anything. He tapped the table waiting impatiently.

As any person he didn't like sitting around. When the warden came into the room. Dreamer lifted his head smirking behind his mask.

Dreamer put his hands on the table. His mask made him look intimidating to anyone who saw it.

The warden sat a crossed from him with a somewhat straight face. The warden shued the officers away leaving him and Dreamer alone in the room.

"Soooo, what do you want Mr. Warden guy?" Dreamer spoke with a smirk.

"Just to talk, I heard a lot about you," The warden smirked along with Dreamer. Dreamer loved the compliments.

"What ya wanna know?" Dreamer leaned towards the warden as close as possible without straining his hands or legs.

"How about we talk about George than?" The warden was confident, Dreamer would give him that.

"What about George?" Dreamer acted stupid when it came to his partner and the warden knew it was some kind of defensive to keep him going.