Chapter Seven | Limits

~George's P.O.V~

Many of George's days consisted of sleeping, eating and sitting around. The Dreamer hasn't bothered him since he had the panic attack. George was grateful for that, but was extremely bored. Without The Dreamer's entertainment, how could he not be bored? The Dreamer didn't stop grabbing his blood, which made George very uncomfortable.

As long as he only takes it through the I.V, I'll be fine.

George paced around the room thinking, he was slightly startled when the door opened. The Dreamer looked at him, he sat down on the bed while The Dreamer sat down next to him. The Dreamer sitting next to me made me very uncomfortable. "It's been a bit hasn't it?" George nodded his head agreeing with the killer. "You seem to be healing well," George looked at his wounds, though his main ones had healed his neck where his collar was and ankle was red and irritated.

"Speak," George got straight to it, "Can you take off this collar?" The Dreamer chuckled slightly, "Just because I have grown a liking to you doesn't mean you get whatever you want."

I should have known it would be a no..

George looked to the floor nervously, The Dreamer lifted his head, "Don't be too upset I can always bring the stand back?" George quickly shook his head. "Thought so," The Dreamer smiled happily, "Anyways, back to work I go!" George stopped him, grabbing his arm, The Dreamer pulled his arm away fast, so he lost his almost nonexistent tight grip on him. "You do not touch me! Ever!" he was filled with rage, and that terrified him.

"I'm sorry..." I mumbled, "I didn't let you speak!" He snapped. George realized that he had crossed a line he wasn't allowed to. And out of nowhere the killer slashed his arm with his knife. George whimpered in pain pulling it away from him, "Touch me again and I'll cut off your fingers!" He nodded his head, biting his lip.

Enraged, he left the room slamming the door behind him. George held his arm hissing as he touched his wound.

What happened to The Dreamer to cause him to lash out like that just for me touching him?

George laid down looking up on the ceiling, he grew tired letting himself fall into a deep sleep.

---

George woke up getting out of the bed, the facility was extremely loud today, blood curdling screams filled the halls.

Was today torture day or something?

George wishes he knew. Though what he did know, was that whatever was going on, wasn't something good or something that he wanted to know. George walked over to the door leaning onto it, trying to hear what was going on. The walls were very thin, George could hear almost everything. His ankle chain just barely made it to the door, if the door was open there was still no way he could leave the room. The question was, is The Dreamer paying any attention to him right now?

George looked over to the camera, it didn't seem like he was watching though. George knew the collar shocked him, but maybe the ankle cuff? He walked back over to the bed lifting his leg towards him, he inspected the cuff, there was a red light on it which turned green when The Dreamer flashed his key card at it.

George sighed in defeat, there wasn't any lock to break. It was a hard metal so there was no way he could break it open. Maybe he could snap the chain if he pulled hard enough? George yanked his foot on the chain trying to possibly snap it, but it just dug further into his ankle. George hissed in pain, but refused to give up.

After trying for several minutes he gave up, it wasn't going to snap. He was startled by the door slamming open, George jumped pushing himself against the headboard. He was forcefully grabbed by his wrist and dragged to the ground. He was pinned to the ground by The Dreamer. "You little bitch! You really think I don't check my camera feed?!"