Chapter Sixteen | Prisoner

~George's P.O.V~

The door opened revealing Dream, he had fresh blood on him and a first aid kit in his grasp.

He had just murdered someone.

"Dream?" George watched as he approached him, opening the first aid kit. He got gause, holding it to George's wound before taping it on. "Are you okay?"

George nodded his head, "Who did you kill?" George tried not to think about the person who he killed.

"Just some guy, he was kind of a bitch," he said, chuckling slightly.

That was all the detail George wanted, "What happened to the girl, the girl hiding in the corner, when you got me..."

George had to know.

Dream thought about it for a moment, "266B?" George glared at him.

Their names are numbers?

"I think..."

"I'm not too sure, hold on," He pulled a phone from his hoodie pocket, George was tempted to grab it out of instinct, but he knew he would be dead before he got it.

"Dead, before I had you, her blood was the best," Dream spoke. "Oh..." George messed with his nails.

"George," Dream got his attention, "I'm sorry." George knew it was rare for his subjects to live long, so it didn't surprise him that she was gone.

"I'm guessing you're going to leave now?" George's voice sounded distant. "I'm not leaving," Dream sounded slightly irritated. George knew not to fight with him.

"You can sit down," George pointed towards his gaming chair, Dream sat down.

George himself still didn't understand his and Dream's relationship, he did give him more freedom, but he was still very much a prisoner in The Dreamer's facility.

Dream pushed himself off of the door, grabbing George and pushing him against the door.

"Dreamer?!" George looked into his mask's eyes as if he could actually see the emotions.

"Close your eyes," Dream said, rage in his voice. "I..." Dream stopped George from speaking further. "Now," Dream demanded, George did as told.

Usually Dream was calm when kissing George, but this was different, he knew Dream was making a point.

George felt embarrassed, but he couldn't complain, when George refused Dream's access to his mouth, he bit his lip causing him to react, letting Dream explore his mouth.

Dream nibbled at George's neck causing him to let out a moan. George was a mess by the time Dream pushed himself away from him.

"Don't lie to yourself George..." Dream pulled back on his mask and spoke with a smirk.

"Look at me," Dream grabbed his chin and George opened his eyes.

"You are not a regular subject, you belong to me? You hear me!?" Dream spoke up making a point, George nodded, biting his lip.

George sat down on his bed ,still out of breath and very confused. Clearly Dream loved George and George loved him back, but the way George was getting treated made him confused.

Maybe one day things would change for George, but with how it was going he had little hope.

George didn't see The Dreamer for the rest of the day.

George tossed and turned in his bed, he heard his door unlock and he pushed himself into a sitting position, there stood Dream. He looked just as tired as George which was interesting.