Chapter Twenty | Deal

~Dream's POV~

The kill was a thrill, to Dream at least. Dream turned toward George, who was now holding his stomach after throwing up.

Can't handle shit.

Dream was slightly frustrated that he had lost George's attention. "George!" he snapped, causing George to catch his mask's eyes.

"Wanna finish for me? Or you could always let her suffer? Up to you Gogy!" Dream patted his shoulder, holding the knife out to him. He uncuffed one of his arms so he could use both hands, George took the knife without looking up. Dream backed up, settling himself against the wall.

George looked at Dream and he nodded. George turned his attention to the girl, who was currently crying as the blood dripped from where their leg once was.

Dream knew they were suffering and it was up to George to end it, they would bleed out eventually.

George stumbled, grabbing onto the wall for support, he looked into the eyes of the girl who nodded, slightly signaling to George just to end it.

George knew he had to do it, Dream knew he would. As much as Dream wanted to see the girl suffer, he wanted to watch George kill her more.

His little assistant...

After George stabbed her in the heart, he dropped to the floor, covering his face. Dream didn't say a word as he picked up George, taking him back to his cage.

~Dream's P.O.V~

Dream opened the cage, removing George's cuffs before closing the cage door and leaving.

Dream smirked, he made his way to his security room, looking through his footage to find something to watch. He found an older kill of his, this one was a fighter, Dream doesn't get those anymore.

Dream's phone began to ring. He looked at the caller ID and was surprised to find the FBI calling him back after the information he gave them.

He activated his voice changer before picking up.

"Hello friends..." Dream smirked.

There was a group of them, more than likely. Dream usually wouldn't answer, but he was craving the attention recently.

"You have George, correct?" a man with a stern voice spoke. Dream chuckled to himself, they were interested in his George.

"I believe so?" Dream answered with a smirk clear in his voice, he was enjoying this far too much.

"Why did you choose to keep him alive, yet kill everyone else?" Dream could easily pick up on background noise, someone was giving the man words to say, possibly a higher up.

What did they have planned?

"I don't know, why would you keep useless people when you move?" Dream spoke with sas, clearly making the group upset.

"So, is George important?" the agent asked. Dream chuckled before wheezing.

"I guess you can say that!" Dream spoke with joy, he liked talking about George, almost as much as he did his kills.