Chapter Thirty-One | Solitude

The chains rattled as Dreamer was walked through the halls of the high security prison. Dreamer hummed to himself and the guards saw it as some kind of  "Coping mechanism", but really it was amusing the Dreamer more than anything.

Dreamer tried to run his hand over the other cells bars, but the guards grabbed him before he got close. Dreamer chuckled at them.

"You could always just tell me to walk straight? You don't have to be so pushy."

Dreamer teased.

He grinned behind his mask. They learned their lesson on trying to remove Dreamer's mask. Last time someone tried to touch it Dreamer had slaughtered them in front of the news crew.

Even though it was decided Dreamer could keep his mask, especially after an earlier incident where he had bitten an ear off a guard.

Needless to say, Dreamer was still chewing on that ear. He was happy to play along with the "Cannibal jokes" the guards were making.

Dreamer turned toward the other cells, watching the hands of the other prisoners pull inside their cells, afraid of what the Dreamer might do to them.

Dreamer pouted behind his mask. He turned back to the guards before trying to look behind them. They grabbed him, forcing him to continue forward with frustration.

"Your no fun."

Dreamer pouted and they dragged him passed the cells. Dreamer's was far away, and out of reach from any other prisoners. Dreamer rolled his eyes as he was pushed inside the cell. He tried to look at the code, but they gave him no time.

The room was a decent size. In the middle stood a glass type room with a secure door, not something Dreamer was expecting. They made a whole area just for him, finished with a toilet and shower area.

They pushed him inside the door and he held his hands up towards the officers.

They raised their eyebrows.

"Eh? Gonna take these off, they pinch ya know?"

Dreamer smiled, amused with the look they gave him.

They pushed his hands down and he frowned.

"No Dreamer, Now back up."

Dreamer was frustrated.

No? What do they mean no??

"What!? Your not taking them off?? Why the hell not!!!"

Dreamer snapped, but before he was able to get close, the officer brought out a stick, jabbing it into Dreamers chest. Dreamer pulled back as electricity spread throughout his chest.

He held his chest tight, looking up at the guards who had shut and secured the door, leaving him in the glass room. They exited the main room, leaving Dreamer to himself.

Dreamer huffed, turning around. In the middle of the room was a bed, screwed into the floor, clearly there was no escape in his tiny space they called a room.

He turned around, walking towards the door, but the moment he touched it, electricity spread from the door. Zapping Dreamer, who pulled back slightly startled.

They took no chances with Dreamer being able to escape...

Dreamer tested the perimeters of the room, pulling up his cuffed arms against the walls. He walked around the room, and with every strike of electricity Dreamer, knew the whole cell was wired with electricity.

Dreamer slumped down on the rock he now called a bed. He had no covers or anything, just a "bed". The shower and toilet were out in the main room and not the area he was in. Dreamer could only guess he would have to get permission to leave the cell to use the restroom or take a shower.

They wanted to keep him away from everyone and everything so he couldn't manipulate prison staff, or worse, other prisoners.

Dreamer usually spent his time alone, watching his victims deaths over and over again, or George... his George...

He couldn't see anything outside the main room. A room inside of a room, Dreamer decided.

Dreamer was annoyed with the fact that he had to keep on the cuffs on his arms and legs. He couldn't reach far at all. He felt restrained, with no escape, something Dreamer did but never was.

What about eating? Dreamer thought to himself, at least he let his victims eat, Dreamer frowned.

He slouched into his bed, pulling his feet toward him into a ball. That was all he could do since his legs and arms were cuffed together. He couldn't spread out like he usually would during the rare times Dreamer actually slept.

Stuck in his own little room, with no type of interaction, wasn't something he saw coming. He expected to make friends with the other death row inmates, maybe mess around with the walls and furniture for some kind of escape, but he had nothing here.

He jumped up, looking around his bed. He touched the hard material, attempting to move it, but there was no use. The whole thing was bolted down, no possible way to move it at all. This frustrated Dreamer.

He tried to stay calm and collected, but without stimulation of some kind, Dreamer slowly got more and more raged pulling on his tight cuffs. He stomped around his room before fighting to get off his shoe. When he had finally managed to get it removed, he threw it at the door as strong as he could.

Nothing happened, but once he struggled and threw the other shoe at the wall, the door opened and his shoes were grabbed. Than the door shut, leaving Dreamer shoe-less.

He groaned, he got nowhere from that... He could throw his mask, but he couldn't risk exposing himself, or getting it taken.

"Dreamer!"

Dreamer was startled out of his struggle by the door opening. He smirked, jumping onto his feet. The officer looked scared, but they held out one of the electronic poles, willing to strike Dreamer if they had too.

The officer threatened Dreamer with the stick. This amused Dreamer however, he was getting the attention he needed in this place.

"Oh? Why not? I mean, it's not like I'll take your ear like the other officer right?"

Dreamer smirked, stepping closer to the officer. They we're more scared of Dreamer than he was of them.

As Dreamer was about to strike, they pulled the officer back, shutting the door and Dreamer frowned. They were no fun.

Dreamer watched them through the glass, while the other scolded the new officer for coming into Dreamers cell without permission, more than likely.

They both exited Dreamer's cell area, and he was left alone once again...

Dreamer wondered what George was doing? If he was okay?

_____________________________
Dream's got himself in quite the pickle, excited to see how he reacts to having little to no control! I love y'all!

If you haven't already heard I have decided to transfer Operation: Take-Takedown back to Operation: Merciless for many reasons! Anyways I hope y'all are okay with my choice :P

Stay calm, Stay Alive
Onyx