"It's bad, isn't it?"

Mands POV*

"So, I guess you know who they are?"

"Uhm..." She said nervously.

"Yeah, no more introducing..." I chuckled, and sat down in Niall's lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and I leaned and put my head on his shoulder. "Hi guys!"

"I don't think your friend is okay..." Harry suddenly said.

"Give her some time!" She just stood there, shocked, out of words! "Payback's a bitch, you know!"

"For what?" Louis yelled from the kitchen.

"Nothing!!"

"Oh, it's something!"

"No!"

"I walked in to her room and they both was there..." She suddenly spoke, but was interrupted.

"You better protect yourself! I don't want a mini Niall who's running around and eats like him!!" My face became red, and I glared at Louis, who wiggled his eyebrows.

"Nothing happened!"

"Not that time, maybe! Guys, do you remember Australia? I'm pretty sure I heard something then!" I blushed even more.

"Don't care about them, love!" Niall whispered in my hair. I turned to face him, and we kissed gently.

"Guys!" Zayn whined. "PDA! Ever heard of it? You know we got rooms!" By now, Eva laughed pretty hard. Niall wiggled his eyebrows, and I giggled.

"We maybe should go up-"

"NO!!" They all yelled at once, and we laughed.

"Fine! We get it!"

"You better..."

"Be nice guys!" Niall whined.

"Noo!" Louis whined back.

"You're such a drama queen!" Zayn teased him.

"And I'm a proud drama queen!" We all laughed, and Eva started to feel more comfortable. Yay!

"Guys... I wanna watch a movie!" Liam suddenly spoke.

"Toy story, then!" Both me and Eva said.

"But..."

"No buts Harry!" Liam said. "Lets watch it!

Niall's phone suddenly started to call.

"Hello?"

-

"Yeah?" He looked at me. This don't feels good.

-

"What?"

-

"But..."

-

"Okay, see you tomorrow then..."

-

"Bye..." He hung up and sighed.

"Who was it?"

"Management..."

"It's bad, isn't it?" He nodded.

"How bad?" Niall looked over to me.

"They want me to fake a relationship..." I almost choked on my spit.

"They what?!"

"They found a girl, and want us to fake-date..." I felt my whole world fall apart. "And we're meeting her tomorrow..."

"We?" I asked shocked.

"Yup, if you want to..?"

"Yeah, I'll follow!" I smiled to him. Just to make sure she isn't going to steal him. That can happen, right?

"You aren't angry..?"

"Why would I be angry at you? How sould I be able to?" He smiled, and kissed me.

"Seriosly?" The others groaned. 

"I'm death serious!"

******************************

~Christmas is over... NOOO! One year until next time... -.-' Did everyone had a great time? Hope so! I did! :D Actually! We got tons of Christmas food left! (Yey!) And I'm just happy! 

Not so great: Have a test tomorrow,and I gonna fail! wish me luck! D: ARGH!

Luv ya guys!~ :3 xX

Comment/Fan/Vote?

:3