Nothing more, nothing less...

Manda's POV*

"I can't believe you're going to move!" Mum said speechless. Dad just looked like a ghost.

"I know! And the job is well paid!" I smiled. Mum and dad agreed for me to move!

"Have you told Niall?" Dad asked sweetly.

"No, not yet... But I really have to talk to him." They both nodded.

"And Eva is coming with you?" Mum asked.

"Yes, both she and Brad!" I smiled.

"So, when are you moving?"

"After our graduation!" I said excitedly.

"Well, we ant keep you here forever." Dad sighed.

"And you knew that!" My mum said sternly. I laughed at how emotional my dad was being towards this.

"I'll call you guys as often I can!" I promised. Tthey both nodded, smiling.

"Go call Niall!" Dad told me, and gave me a weak smile. I nodded, and walked upstairs quickly.

I felt a stone in my stomach. How's he gonna react? I mean, I'm really moving! To Australia! But that also means, furhter away from Niall...

I sighed, pressed on his caller-icon, and waited for a answer.

And waited...

Nothing!

He was maybe busy? Or, he maybe just went on the toilet?

*****************************

Niall's POV*

'Mands<3 is calling'

And I couldn't answer... Why? Because of yesterday...

***

"You two are expecting a baby Niall! And she knows that! If you leaves Cassandra, she'll sue you and the world will hate you!"

"And what should I do?!" I shouted.

"Ignore her." He shrugged. "She'll have it better without you!"

***

Those words echoed through my head. 'She'll have it better without you!' He maybe was right? I maybe just caused drama and problems for her.

I watched as the call ended, knowing that I probably broke her heart. But what should I say to her? 'Management doesn't want us to date, and I have to stay with Cassandra to form a family!' No, just no.

But otherwise? Tell her to leave me, and that I just used her? I can't lie to her, especially not about that! I can't!

When did my life become so hard?

Yeah, right... When management started to complicate everything!

I sighed, which made Liam turn around and look at me concerned. We was curently in my flat, and was about to go to the rest of the lads.

"You okay?" He asked worried and frowned.

"No..."

*****************************

Manda's POV*

I sat there with my phone in my hand, looking at nothing. He didn't pick up. He probably didn't hear it! He's not mad at me, right?

But he got nothing to be mad for! Right?

Or have I done something?

No, he didn't hear the phone! End of it!

I sighed heavily, and laid down on the bed. I'll try again.

-

"Hello?"

"Liam? Where's Niall?" I ran a hand through my hair in depression.

"Uh... He's-" He became quiet for a moment, and I could hear whispers. "He's not here." He said fast.

"Liam, I know he's there..." My eyes started to burn. "Why won't he talk to me?" I whispered.

"I'm sorry.. But Mands, nothing is your fault!" Was the last thing I heard, before the line broke.

I slowly laid the phone on my bed, and broke out in sobs. I hugged my pillow tight, and let all my tears fall.

He don't want to talk to me... I knew it was to good to be true!

Fairy tales doesn't exist in real life... Especially not for me.

*****************************

Niall's POV*

"Mate, you have to talk to her..." Liam sighed after he had ended the call.

"I know... But I don't know what to say..." I sighed.

"What did they say to you?"

"They said that she'll have it better without me." I said sadly.

"And you believed them?!" He raised his voice.

"But as it is now, we're hiding our relationship! We barely meets... She can have someone so much better than me..." I whispered out the last part.

"Niall-"

"I have to do it!" I cut him off-

"You think she'll be able to handle it?"

"She's strong Liam. She'll find someone so much better, I promises!" He sighed, and looked at me with sad eyes.

"You can't do it over phone!" He warned me.

"I'm not doing it over a phone, Liam!"

"You sure? You don't have to do it..." He and Mands had become close, even thou we all barely met.

"It's for her best..."

*****************************

Manda's POV*

I just laid here, hugging my pillow and crying in it. Should it hurt this much? Yes, because I love him...

But I've obviously made something... He doesn't even speaks with me! I knew he was there, by the sound of Liam.

Did he fell in love with Cassandra? Well, why wouldn't he? She's gorgeous, tall, thin... And I'm me.

I'm just me! The old boring Manda...

Nothing more, nothing less...

Or really much less...

I knew this would happen... Like I said:

Fairy tales doesn't exist in my life...

And for once I understand maroon 5...

'All those fairy tales are full of shit'

*****************************

~I almost cried while writing this... ://  

I've decided! I'm doing a sequel to this later! :D But I'll do a few more chapters, I think.  

Luv ya guys!~ :3 xX

Comment/Fan/Vote?

:3