"Who is it?"

Manda's POV*

'"Explain this again, please!" Eva said desperate.

"He was there, I know it, but he didn't want to talk to me!" I said in my pillow.

"He maybe just-" She cut of herself.

"I don't know what to do..."

"He's maybe just under much pressure!" Eva said, trying to convince me.

"Yeah, maybe..." I sighed. "How did your parents take it?" I said, changing the subject.

"Yeah, they was shocked and so at first, but mum was so young when I came, so they cooled off!" She said with a big smile.

"I'm so happy for you, Evs!" I squealed. She smiled really big, and stroke her stomach.

"I'm happy too!" I could see how her smile warmed.

"You'll be a great mother!" I smiled, and hugged her.

"You think?"

"I know!"'

That was basically the most we talked about yesterday. The baby, and my relationship. Not so much more...

And to be honor, I'm starting to get pissed!

*****************************

It's six pm. And guess what! I'm going over to Eva, who invited me over on dinner.

And that girl can't cook... I mean, she can't even fry a hot-dog! So Brad better be freaking amazing at cooking, or that kid is going to see a therapist. No joke!

Lazy as I am, I just took casually clothes. I mean, it's just them!

It's fun how close I and Brad became, not that I complain! He's nice, and he's perfect for Evs! They're like two pieces from a puzzle, they fit perfectly!

Me on other hand, I still haven't talked to Niall. Or, he still have answered my calls!

But he eventually have to, I think...

I sighed, and wrapped my jacket closer around me. It was cold, it's February for gods sake!

I walked as fast I could to Evs place, and nearly ran inside. Once I was there, I breathed heavily. Eva chuckled at me, and I poked my tongue out to her.

"So, is it any toxic in the food?" I asked, and held my laughter in.

"I'm not that bad!" She yelled, and throwd a towel at me. "And it's Brad who's cooking." She admitted.

"You never said you could cook?!" I shouted at him. He held his hands in surrender.

"You never asked!" He laughed, and went back to whatever it was.

"So..." Eva started, and sat down. "Have you two talked?"

"He still haven't answered..." I sadly said.

"He will eventually call!" She promised. "Is the food done yet?"

"Be patient, love." Brad said, while he focused on the food.

"I'm pregnant for gods sake!" She groaned.

"I can't believe you just used that excuse!" I teased her.

"Who asked you?!" She chuckled.

"Brad did!"

"Or did I?" He answered.