"That's why I love you!"

Manda's POV*

I woke up in the white room, on the chair I fell asleep on. The beeping was the only sound I heard, the same rhythm a yesterday. I opened my eyes, looking at the fragile creature on the bed, also called my cousin. Her chest moved slowly.

She looks so peaceful when she sleeps, but now her face showed pain. Her eyes moved under her eyelids. I've been told that when it happens, they're dreaming or having a flashback. I watched her in awe, wondering what she's dreaming about.

"Miss?" A light voice said. I turned around to see the owner to the voice. "How are you? You're hungry?"

"No, I'm not!" I gave her a faint smile. She nodded, and went out again. Then I remembered! Niall! I never called him yesterday!

I fished up my phone, and checked it. 10 missed calls, 17 messages. He's probably worried sick! I sighed, and dealed his numbed. He answered after the first signal.

"Mands! Thank god, I thought something happened to you!" He was worried, I heard that.

"Sorry for not calling! I forgot! She fainted, and haven't wake up yet..."

"Did you sleep on the hospital?"

"Yeah..."

"Have you eat?"

"Nah, not yet!"

"Good, I'm coming to get you and then we're going out to eat!"

"Are you going to wear the wig again?"

"Well, yeah?" I started to chuckle. "I fit perfectly in it!"

"Whatever helps you sleep at night! When are you coming?"

"Uh, I can see the hospital now!"

"Shit! I better hurry! Se ya soon! Bye!"

"Bye!" I hung up, and took my bag. I looked at my cousin.

"You have to wake up!" I whispered, and kissed her forehead. I turned my heel, and walked out. I sent a quick message to my aunt, telling I left the hospital.

I smiled to the lady behind the desk, before walking out again. I spotted Niall's car, and started to smile like an complete idiot. I walked over the road, and got in.

"Hello!" I said happily.

"Hi princess!" He kissed me lightly. The wig was on, and He didn't look like himself.

"You look different with that on..."

"In a good or bad way?"

"Uh... Good?" It came out like a question.

"Good, in that case I can color it black-"

"No, you fit in blond!" I said fast. He chuckled at me, and kissed me again. "Where are we going?"

"Nandos!" He grinned. I laughed at him, and faked a surprised expression. He rolled his eyes at me, and started the car. "So, how are Alice?"

"Well, she's better, if you don't count the fact that she fainted..."

"She's gonna be okay!" I smiled to him.

"Yeah..." I looked out the window, watched the people who walked by us. We had stayed at a red light. London traffic...

We finally arrived to the restaurant. My stomach kept doing weird noises, telling me I'm really hungry.

"What do you want?" Niall asked me.