"I know how to cheer you up!"

Manda's POV*

"MAAANDS!" Eva yelled. She She ran up to me, with a big smile on her face. "I know how to cheer you up!" Brad come up to us, patting.

"How?" I groaned. This past day had been exhausting. Since Monday a lot had happened.

Cassandra and Niall was on a party, Harry's birthday party. They got drunk, kissed, and slept with each other. And, no. I'm not kidding.

He called me the day after, and told me. We haven't broke up, but I'm broken hearted. The next few days, all I've seen was 'Niall's hot kiss' and pic pictures of the kiss.

***

"Hi Niall!" I said cheerfully, with a smile on my face.

"Uh, hi Manda..." He said nervously. He used my name, not my nickname. No love or sweetie. Just a plain 'Manda'.

"Is something wrong?" I asked concerned, and actually fearing the answer.

"U-uh... I-i need to tell you something."

"What?"

"You know yesterday?"

"Yeah! You was at Harry's birthday party!"

"Well, yeah... But, I got really drunk and Cassandratoldmewesleptwitheachotherimsosorry!" He rambled up fast. But not fast enough, I heard every word. "M-mands?"

"Oh..." Was the only thing I said.

"Are... Are you angry..?" He sound sad.

"No, you were drunk!" I said, more to convince myself.

"So, you're-" I broke the line. I couldn't help it.

I watched as the screen light up by a text. I didn't even check it, I just cried.

***

"Who's having the party?" I asked.

"I'm!" Brad says, still panting.

"Yeah, I'll be there!" I shrugged.

"Yey!" Eva squealed. "We're sleeping at my house!" She clapped her hands excited.

"Sure!" I smiled. I linked my arm with her, and we said goodbye to Brad.

"How are you?" She whispered.

"Sad... What if she's pregnant?" I whined.

"Mands!" She sighed. "Calm it!"

"I can't!"

*****************************

Niall's POV*

She's pissed!

She doesn't answers my calls or texts. She hung up in my ear.

I've officially messed it up!

"Niall?" A concerned voice said. "What are you thinking of?"

"Uh, nothing Lou!"

"Well, you're anyway done!" She said.

"Thanks!" I smiled weakly.

I went over to where the lads sat, and sat down heavily. I rested my head in my hands, and sighed.

"It's going to be okay!" Liam said, and patted my back.

"I have to talk to her, but she won't pick up the call!" I said frustrated.

"Give her some time!" Zayn said.

*****************************

~Do NOT, under ANY condition, kill me for this! Okay? People does weird things when they're drunk, okay? Luv ya guys!~ :3 xX

Comment/Fan/Vote?

:3