"That's awesome!"

"Ev..."

***

Manda's Pov*

"...You're pregnant?!" His face showed how shocked he really was.

"Y-yeah..." She said, her voice cracking. She looked at him desperately. His hand flung up to her belly, and his mouth turned up in a small smile.

"You want to keep it?" She nodded on edge to tears. I just sat there awkwardly, hoping he wouldn't get mad and yell.

"You happy or mad?" She whispered.

"I'm happy, babe!" She smiled wide, and He embraced her in a tight hug.  

"I love you!" She whispered in his neck.

"I love you too!" His eye released a small tear, and I assume it's an happy tear.

"So..?" I started, and broke them apart. "You two are seriously going to be parents?" They nodded in A union, and looked at each other with love in their eyes. "I'm so happy for you two!" I squealed an hugged them both.

"I have to tell my parents..." Eva said. "Any idea how?!" She panicked.

"Wasn't they like 16 when you came?" I pointed out.

"But still!" She exclaimed. "And how's you and Niall?"

"We're talking again." I shrugged. "But if Cassandra is pregnant I'm not sure they would allow us to be together..." I said sadly. Brad patted my back.

"Are they even sure it's his?" He asked.

"No, but they was drunk... Things happens when people drink."

"We know!" They both said, and Ev smirked to me. I rolled my eyes.

"And... I kinda maybe are moving..." I said and fiddled with my fingers.

"Yeah, but we can still talk-"

"Ev, if I'm moving, it's to Australia..." She widened her eyes, and dropped her jaw.

"What?!" She screamed.

"I got called from a guy there, and I maybe can get work there." I didn't dare to look her in the eyes.

"Why?" Brad said, and frowned. "And as what?"

"Photograph." I shrugged.

"Manda, that's awesome!" Evs said. "I think you should take it!"

"But I don't want to leave you here! Especially when you're pregnant!" I sighed.

"And what if we're coming to?" Brad's head snapped up, and his jaw dropped. "Isn't that your dream?" She asked him.

"Yeah, but-"

"No buts! We're moving there too!" His face cracked into a smile, and he kissed her fast.

"So..?"

"Take the job, Mands! Lets search for a place to live!"

"Already fixed... The guy fixed it. four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a big living room and a big kitchen. Right by the beach."

"Can you afford that?" She asked worried.

"It's a very well paid job! And you two can live there too! It's big enough for the baby!"

"What are you saying?" She turned to Brad.

"We're moving to Australia!"

"But what about Niall?"

"I get the god after our graduation, and it's in four months. Until that, I'm sure I know if me and Niall is going to work out."

"He doesn't know about this?"

"No."

*****************************

Niall's POV*

"Niall, sweeti-"

"Don't call me that!"

"Whatever!" Cassandra rolled her eyes. Bitch. "That guy, whatever he's named, called. You have meeting in four hour."

"About what?"

"About that little bitch you 'love'. You know, you could do better."

"Obviously not!" I said, gripping the remote.

"We're having this baby, whatever you like!"

"And you're sure it's mine?!" I growled.

"Yes!"

"How can you? You was even more drunk than me!"

"Are you calling me a cheater?" Now it was me who rolled my eyes.

"No, 'cause we aren't even dating!"

"Whatever! Just go to the damn meeting!" She groaned, and walked away.

*****************************

"Why do I have to stay with her?!" I screamed.

"Because she's pregnant, Niall! Do you have any idea how bad the bands image is going to be if you leave her?"

"And if I don't care?!"

"Then you won't, but both me and you know that Cassandra is going to sue you!"

"And it's like I don't got money?" I said sarcastically.

"You know what I mean!"

"But what about me and Manda?!"

"You have to leave her." He shrugged.

"No!"

"Not even if I tell you she cheated on you?"

"She didn't!" I yelled. "Stop lying!"

"I'm not! She got drunk at a party!"

"No..." I said to myself.

"Any idea why?!"

"Because you made me fake-date her old fucking bully!!"

"Niall, calm down!"

"No, I won't!"

"And she's moving!" I stopped the scent I was about to yell, and watched him wide eyed.

"What?!"

"She was offered work!" He smirked.

"By you?!"

"No, a guy I know."

"Where?"

"I won't tell you!" I felt how my knees didn't held my body up, and I sank to the ground.

"You're taking her away from me?" I sobbed out.

"It's for your best."

*****************************

~ :O She's moving even farther away? And Ev is following! Niall isn't allowed to date her! Pls don't hate me!  

I'm figuring of doing a sequel to this, what do you think?  

I'm getting sick, which isn't good! On Friday I'm going away until like early on Monday morning. :S Going to compete in the Swedish cup or whatever it's called in English. In air-gun shooting! :S I'm so going to fail! D: 

1000 reads! AMAAAAAAZING! :D Luv ya guys!~ :3 xX

Comment/Fan/Vote?

:3