Ice cream to heal?

Manda's POV*

"Uh... Mands?" Eva slapped me loosely.

"Ow?" I whined. "What was that for?"

"You looked like you was about to faint..."

"Wonder why?" I said sarcastically.

"You know he's forced!"

"Yes, I know, but it still hurts!" I sighed. "She enjoys it!" I put the newspaper on the table.

'Niall Horans lovelife'

And a picture where they're kissing... Why does things like this happens when I'm at school? I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"Calm down, they're soon here!" I looked at her like she was a ghost. "What?"

"A few days ago you fangirled, now you're buddies?"

"Yeah..?"

"Do you like anyone?"

"Not of them..." She mumbled.

"Tell me NOW!"

"Okay, you know Brad?"

"He in our math class?" She nodded.

"He asked me out!"

"I know iiiit!" I squealed. "When?"

"Tomorrow!" She smiled. "I'm so excited!" I heard a knock at the door.

"You should be!" I yelled to her. I went to open, and in came four lads, almost running. Last came Niall and Her. I closed the door, and he dropped her hand and hugged me. "Hi!" I whispered in his neck.

"I'm sorry..." He whined.

"I know, it's okay! You're still here with me!" He smiled. Cassandra stood there awkwardly. I saw anger in her eyes.

We walked in to where the others where. They crossed Evs in a group hug.

"Guys... Be carefully! I want my ginger!" I told them.

"Why do you call her ginger?" Louis asked.

"Because she's my ginger?" I rolled my eyes.

"Where's your parents?"

"Probably at some fancy restaurant or something. It's their wedding day." I shrugged my shoulders.

"You wasn't allowed to go?" Liam asked.

"I didn't want to! It's their day after all!" I laughed.

"Makes sense..." Zayn said.

I walked in to the kitchen, to take water. I heard someone come in, and turned around.

"Now listen, bitch!" Cassandra spat in my face. "I know you and Niall are a thing, but I don't care! He's gonna be mine sooner or later!" I gulped. "So nice to see you again!" Her fist connected with my stomach. "And if you tell anyone, this gonna and up bad!" She grinned, and turned around to walk out. I tried to fight back the tears who was forming, and walked out again.

"I'm hungry!" Niall complained.

"Lets go eat! C'mon!" They dressed again, and we left to go to Mc'Donalds. It was crowded when people recognized us.

I walked with Ev, cause yeah, you know... Cassandra plunged onto his arm, and they talked to fans. The girls said something, and suddenly she turned his face to hers, and pressed her lips to his.

"Eva... Tell them I'm not hungry, okay?"

"Are you okay?"

"No..." I sighed. I stood up from the table, and started to walk away. I can't look.