Told you

Manda's POV*

I woke up and groaned. Hangover as hell...

I held my head, and turned around in the bed. I wasn't ready to face the world just yet.

I tried to remember what happened yesterday. I remember the party, the guy who perverted on me, and Eva yelling in the phone to someone. Nothing more.

I was obviously at Ev's place, 'cause I'm not home. My parents would kill me if I came home drunk!

I heard my phone buzz, and I groaned again.

I looked for my phone beside me, my eyes still closed. I eventually found it, and opened my eyes. It was a text.

From Niall 

'Please call me! It's killing me that you're mad... :(<3 How are you?'

I smiled slightly. He cared! But I'm still pissed.

'I'm sorry I've been ignoring you'

'How are you? x'

'I'm good'

*****************************

Niall's POV*

'I'm good'  the text from Mands said.

She's pissed... Not a heart, a kiss or a hug. Not even a dot!

I sighed in frustration, and looked over to the boys. They all gave me a sad look.

"She hates me!" I groaned. I pulled in my hair in frustration.

"No-"

"Don't even dare to tell me she needs more time!" I snapped to Harry. "She didn't even wrote a dot!" I cried out, and hide my face in my hands.

"Niall, calm down..." Liam said, and patted my back. "It's no need to snap at Haz."

"I'm sorry..." I said weakly.

"It's okay!" He reassured me. I smiled weakly.

*****************************

Manda's POV*

"But you love him!" Eva said sternly. I sat on her bed and held her pillow. I had my legs and arms wrapped around it, and tears streamed. I nodded to her weakly.

"I'm scared, Ev..." I whispered.

"Scared of what?"

"That he'll leave me for her..."

"Mands! You have to stop being insecure about yourself! He loves you!" She smiled.

"How do you know?" I whispered again.

"Just by the way he's looking at you! It's like he's ready to take a bullet! His eyes are glowing of pure happiness every time he looks at you! And you've never been happier before! You love him, and he loves you!" She crossed her arms. "Go and call him! Now!" She said sternly. I nodded, and gave her a quick hug.

"Thanks." I smiled weakly. She smiled back, and handed me my phone.

"Good luck!" She said, before she left me alone.

I looked at his calling icon, and tapped on it. I took a deep breath, and held the phone against my ear.

"Hello?"  I heard his voice. "Mands?" My heart skipped a beat when he said my name.

"I'm sorry Niall... I'm sorry for ignoring you..." I sad quietly, knowing that Eva listened to my every word.

"Mands? I'm sorry too! It didn't mean a thing, I swear!"

"I believe you!" I said, and smiled.

"I love you, Mands!"

"I love you too, Nialler!" I giggled. "When are you coming here again?"

"In two months!"  He said happily. "And you'll be the first one I'll meet!" I blushed slightly.

"I love you!" I said again.

"I love you too, princess!"  He chuckled. "I have rehearsals sweetie. I'll call you tomorrow, okay?"

"Yes! Good luck, love. Tell the boys I said hi."

"I will!"  He promised me."Bye!"

"Bye!" I stayed on the phone, waiting for him to hang up.

"You hang up first!"

"No you!"

"No me!!"  I heard Louis yell, before the line was off. I chuckled, and pulled the phone into my pocket.

I went out to Eva, and smiled big.

"I told you he loves you!"

*****************************

~They love each other! And she isn't mad anymore! Yay! :D 

So, I hate school. I. Hate. It. End of story! It kills me! And the teachers... -.-' 

This story, I don't know but I like it! Actually! Omg, I should get a star for the fact I'm writing in English! xD Okay, back to the story! Okay, I'm done!

I luv ya guys!~ :3 xX

Comment/Fan/Vote?

:3