Shocked..? Yeah, pretty...

Manda's POV*

We walked in to a big building. Yeah, forgot to tell, in New York! Kinda live there!

I had sunglasses on and a big hoodie. The fans was crazy. Like, hardcore! When we finally was inside We was told to wait outside.

"How are you?" He squeezed my hand.

"Tired, scared for life, worried, even more tired... Do you want me to continue?"

"No, I think I get it!" I giggled and kissed his lips.

"Niall? You two can come now!" A short lady came in, and smiled warmly at us. "Good luck!" I chuckled."

"Who's she?" I whispered to him.

"That's Kate, an assistant to them."

"Oh..." We walked in on a office, where it sat a man.

"Niall! How nice! And this must be Manda! Welcome!"

"Hi John!"

"Sit, please! So, lets start! I got order by higher guys that it's coming a girl today. You're obviously gonna fake date her." He took a breath. "But I can't believe why, cause you two fit perfectly together!" I blushed, and Niall smiled proudly. "But you seems like it's okay, anyway, she's probably soon here! You have to learn to know her! Manda, I personally gonna tell the world that you're a friend, so you two still can hang out, just be carefully! No lovey-dovey shit in public!" We both nodded. Something sounded. "She's here! Behave!"

"You're making me sound like a child!" Niall stood up, and I did to, and he kissed me. "You're sure?"

"No, but I don't wanna destroy something for you!"

"That isn't a excuse for being unhappy, love!"

"It's cool!" I breathed. "Just don't fall for her!" I whispered.

"Why would I?" The door opened, and it came people.

"Hello!" I heard that disgusting sweet voice I never wanted to hear again. "I'm Cassandra!" I turned around shocked. "Manda?" Her smile turned in a grin. I backed up behind Niall, who gave me an confused look. "And you have to be Niall then!" She hugged him longer than she need to.

"So, now have you met! You two are free to leave, Niall we will call you!" We nodded, and left. I once again took on my sunglasses. Everything for not being recognised I guess. How can they stand the screaming? We walked to the rented car, and drive off.

I can't believe it's her... And she gonna date my boyfriend...

"Love?" Niall broke my thoughts. "What's wrong?"

"What?" I asked confused.

"You look concerned..."

"It's just..."

"Yeah?"

"Can we talk about it when we get to the hotel?"

"Of course we can!"

"Thanks!" I smiled to him.

**********************

"So, what's wrong?" We had just walked in to his room. He dragged me to sit on his lap, not that I complained, and wrapped his arms around me. "I know it's just something!"

"It's her..."

"Cassandra?" I nodded. "You know each other? How?"

"Niall... Promises to don't tell anyone... Not even Ev know about this..." I whispered.

"I promises, love!"

"Well, before we moved here I lived in Miami. She too... She used to bully me..."

***

"Your such a slut, Manda!" Cassandra laughed in my face, surrounded by her slaves aka friends.

"Says you..." I whispered.

"What did you say?!" She slapped me hard.

"N-nothing..." I tried hard to not cry.  

"Well, you're a bitch!" She laughed. The crowd around us did the same. I looked at Nina, mum friend,hoping she would say something. She didn't... She just laughed, like the else. "Think twice before you looks at him again! You understand that?" She whispered in mum ear. I nodded quickly. "Good girl!" She kicked my gut, and left me there. No one cared, everyone left...

***

"... We moves a half year later, when my parents found out about it. I never thought I would see her again..." A single tear fell down my face.

"You can chance your mind! If you don't want me to do it, just tell me!"

"I don't want you to fight with the mangament..." I sighed.

"I don't letting her touch you!"

"That's not the problem! She gonna make you fall for her!"

"No, I love you and only you!" I smiled.

"I love you to!"

"Mands, by the way, we never got official, so I gonna asked now, would you like to be my girlfriend?" I smiled even wider.

"I love you!" I flung my arms around his neck.

"I'll take that as a yes!" He whispered, before bringing his lips to mine. This kiss was full of passion, still very gentle. We broke apart, gazing into each others eyes. "So, wanna do something?"

"Movie?"

"You know me to well, babe!" He kissed my nose and I giggled. "Which one?"

"You choose!" We end up watching grease, and I eventually fell asleep leaning against him.

*********************

~So, that Cassandra is a bitch, yes!

Luv ya guys!~ :3 xX

Comment/Fan/Vote?

:3