Air

Manda's POV*

I stepped out in the cool air. I had the necklace around my neck, and held my handbag in my left hand. The wind took a hold of my hair, and it was blowing around my head. I moved a few straps, and started to walk to the gate.

It was quiet. Really quiet. After almost a week with Niall, I was used to the screams. Whenever he didn't have to wear a wig, of course.

I went to get my luggage, still unfamiliar with the low sound. I had phoned my mum, telling her I was home. My dad was on a new business trip, this time in New Zealand. I had also sent a text to Eva, telling her to come over in a hour.

I went to the exit, and saw my mum in the crowd. She smiled big when she spotted me, and I walked up to her. She gave me a tight hug, and lead me out to the car.

"So, how was it?" She asked with a smirk.

"Well, great! Alice is getting better!" I said happily.

"And Niall?" She smirked.

"Uh..." I started to blush. "We're kinda... Together..." She smiled wide.

"I already knew that!"

"What? How?"

"He called and asked for permission." She shrugged. "He's a very sweet boy!" I smiled to myself.

"Yeah, he is..."

"And, just so you know, Eva is at our house."

"Already?" I laughed.

"Yes! She even hurried." She chuckled.

We arrived to the house, and Eva came running out from the front.door.

"MANDAAAAA!!" She screamed, and jumped on me. Mum stood beside us, and just laughed.

"Evs!" I shrieked. "Get of me!!" I started to laugh really hard.

"Noo!!" She laughed. She was on top of me, and hugged me tight. She rolled off me, and stood up before she helped me. "You'll tell me everything!" She whispered.

"If you help me unpack!" I whispered back.

"C'MON THEN!!" She grabbed my hand, and we ran inside.

*****************************

"He did what?!" She squealed while jumping up and down. "That's so freaking cute!"

"I know!" I whined. I told her about our date, and that we now was officially together. "So, how have you been?"

"Well, I've been with Brad..." She blushed.

"You two better be safe!" I said with a stern look.

"I can say the same about you, missy! I hope your mum didn't saw the hickey!" My eyes widened.

"My what?!" I ran to the mirror, and moved my hair to my side. And, yes. Right under my ear, a purple market... "Shit!" I breathed.

"When he's coming,I'm SOOOOOOOOO teasing him!" She smirked. "So, you was safe?"

"Oh my god Evs, yes!!" I sighed. "Can we drop it now?"

"No." She said simple.

"I hate you!" I groaned.

"You love me!" She teased me. "You hate school!"

"No! It's school tomorrow..." I groaned again. Very common, you see. 

"Can I sleep here?" Ev asked.

"You think mum would say no?" I lauhged.

"No, but I'm more raised if I ask!" She rolled her eyes.

"Do not, under any conditions, roll your eyes to me miss!" I joked.

"Who's gonna stop me?"

"You know, I have Brads number, and you got pretty tedd-" She broke me of with putting her hand over my mouth.

"Okay, I give up! Don't tell him!"

"I promises!" I giggled.

"Pinky?" She held her pinky in front of me.

"Pinky!" I linked my pinky with hers, and vowed.

"Good!"

We talked for a whle, catching up a bit, before we agreed to watch a movie. We watched the lion king, just 'cause it's an awesome movie! You can't denie it! Just can't! 

And, let just say that we ended up sleeping with the TV on, her legs on my stomach and my legs under her, and I don't know how we suceeded... 

********************************

~Short shitty chapter! I'm sorry... Hope you still like it! 

I won't update this weekend, if I don't can borrow a computer with wifi ofc. And, that sucks! Will try to write anyway! I promises! 

I got more reads that I thought I would get, and that makes me reeeeaaaaally happy! :D Thanks soooo much! And, thanks for voting! You have no idea how happy you all makes me! Luv ya guys!~ :3 xX

Comment/Fan/Vote?

:3